MyCokeRewards added a new Royal Caribbean reward offering

bruce-r

I was very excited about the coke reward because DH and I always each get a soda card. I read the rules and thought it meant I would print out a certificate to fax or take with me. I have enough points to get us each one so I redeemed for one and went through the processing and it says 2-4 weeks. We leave the 20th early to fly to Puerto Rico. Anyone think it is possible it would only take a week to get here? I wonder If I emailed or called the guy in charge of this it would help? I guess it might possibly get here in time and if it does then I kick myself for not buying two and if it doesn't get here in time then I wasted the points. We already have the ultimate romance pkg. from the program but I got more excited over the coke one because with cost of buying us each one and then the tip added it would save us a little over 100 bucks.

After you redeem it and your points are gone it tells you it will come by mail in 2-4 weeks. I leave in 8 days so I emailed tmoehler who was very nice when I had a question about the ultimate romance pkg. that I did get. I am more excited about this unlimited coke reward because that saves us money. lol Don't know if the guy who I emailed can be of any help but it's worth a shot.

After you redeem it and your points are gone it tells you it will come by mail in 2-4 weeks. I leave in 8 days so I emailed tmoehler who was very nice when I had a question about the ultimate romance pkg. that I did get. I am more excited about this unlimited coke reward because that saves us money. lol Don't know if the guy who I emailed can be of any help but it's worth a shot.

Do you have T. Moehler's email address?

Thanks!!

My son swears his points were removed because he did not use them. Could this be true? I would love to get them and get the free soda for him for the Oasis.

Definitely. If an account is inactive for 90 days they remove the points. You can call them @ 1-866-776-6610 or email them @ mycokerewards.support@na.ko.com and see if they will restore his account.

To keep an account active you need to either enter a code at least once every 90 days or redeem for something. Even a reward that costs 0 points counts to keep the account active.

So I'm confused. Does it actually let you print something from the website right when you purchase it? Or do you have to wait until it arrives in the mail? I am leaving in 2 weeks. I would love this award and I have enough points for it.

They mail you an actual card. I was told it would take 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. I suppose it could arrive sooner, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that. Our cruise isn't until 2009 so we have plenty of time.

Do you have T. Moehler's email address?

Thanks!!

Yep, here you go: e-mail at tmohler@rccl.com.

The fridge pack is only 12 cans. You get 20 points for the 24 can pack and 25 points for the 32 can pack (sold at Costco).

Don't forget that Dasani water is a Coke product and the 24 pack is worth 20 pts.

If you drink sports drinks, Powerade is a Coke product and is a participating product.

The individual minute maid juice bottles also have them.

My son swears his points were removed because he did not use them. Could this be true?

Yes, if you let your account go inactive for over 3 months, they will delete the points.

Does anyone know if you could use of one these certificates towards a 9 night soda sticker?

It says it's for cruises of 7 nights or shorter.

I have a rather stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. My next cruise isn't until August 2009 and it says it expires Oct 2008.

It says it expires October 31, 2009.

Become a trash picker. :o ;)

Gina

You are required to save the information with the numbers for 90 days. You can be asked to produce them. Not sure they would do that. I am sure I can get to at least 400 points with the help of my coworkers. I am going to try for 800 so I can get 2 free passes. This is a good savings on a 7 day cruise!:D

Yes, if you let your account go inactive for over 3 months, they will delete the points.

It says it's for cruises of 7 nights or shorter.

It says it expires October 31, 2009.

I knew it was a stupid question! Thanks for pointing out that it's 2009. And this is why I ask! :D

I have read the rules and noted the expiration date of 10/31. My question is this. Does this mean the offer will expire on 10/31 and/or the cards must be used by 10/31. We are sailing AOS on 11/09 and would use poits for the cards however, I don't want to find out when we arrive they are not valid.

Be aware that there are a limited number of these awards. Be prepared for Coke rewards to sell out of these quickly. Generally, once a reward is gone, it doesn't come back. So I would not dawdle.

The expiration is Oct 31, 2009, not 2008. I take it means that the reward must be used by that date.

Dave K

Does anyone know where on the 24 pack of Dasani water the code is? I have to tell someone where to look.....

It is on the bottom of the package under a black rectangle. The package needs to that the MCR branding on it.

Be aware that there are a limited number of these awards. Be prepared for Coke rewards to sell out of these quickly. Generally, once a reward is gone, it doesn't come back. So I would not dawdle.

The expiration is Oct 31, 2009, not 2008. I take it means that the reward must be used by that date.

Dave K

I agree with both points. Rewards seldom come back once they are out of stock and the card must be used by the expiration date of Oct. 31, 2009.

I put my order in for 4 of these today. We don't sail until Thanksgiving, so I have plenty of time to receive them. I didn't realize that they sell out of certain items. Thanks, again, for mentioning that. I probably would have waited a couple of more weeks. Turned out to be a great savings!

Chris

I put my order in for 4 of these today. We don't sail until Thanksgiving, so I have plenty of time to receive them. I didn't realize that they sell out of certain items. Thanks, again, for mentioning that. I probably would have waited a couple of more weeks. Turned out to be a great savings!

Chris

Some items last less than one day, so if you see something that you want you have to jump on it right away. I wanted the LCD TV but I waited too long after I got enough points to get it and by the time I decided I did want it, it was gone. sadwalk.gif

Last night I redeemed some points for the coke package. We leave in two weeks, so I am hoping that I get it before we leave. If not, we will be cruising at least two more times before the expiration date so it shouldn't be a problem. I am really hoping I get it for this cruise though, I would like to play an extra game of bingo:D .

OK, finally was able to reach the required 400 points today (it takes awhile to add up at 10pts/day...LOL). My Soda card is on it's way!(well...in 2-4 wks that is) This helps not having to shop for & lug 2-12 pks of soda onto the ship, when boarding in San Juan.

Someone mentioned turning their caps in for 100 point vouchers (or something like that...it's on a previous page & I can't access it right now). Can you please give more info on that please?

Wow!! A TV??? You must have had a LOT of points for that!!
Well, since I didn't get the TV, I still have a lot of points saved up. I'm hoping the TV comes back.

Someone mentioned turning their caps in for 100 point vouchers (or something like that...it's on a previous page & I can't access it right now). Can you please give more info on that please?

That was me. I've traded my caps with other people online for their flap codes. I get lots of caps at the bottle return places (our state had a bottle deposit). As you can imagine, I'd rather enter 10 flap codes a day for 100 pts rather than 10 cap codes a day for 30 points. I was trying to get enough points saved up for the TV but now that I've gotten there, I don't trade caps for flaps anymore.

If you want to trade, look at Slickdeals MCR tread and the Slickdeals MCR trading thread

Archived