MyCokeRewards added a new Royal Caribbean reward offering

bruce-r

If you don't know about Coke's MyCokeRewards program, it is an award promo where you enter codes found on Coke products online for points. You save up the points to redeem for awards or use as sweepstakes entries.

http://www.mycokerewards.com is the website.

They have lots of rewards at many different price points, but the new one that might interest CC members is the 400 point Unlimited Soda Fountain package good for cruises of 7 days or less. If you are familiar with the soda sticker, you know how this will work on the ship.

Details

Other Royal Caribbean specific rewards available are the Diamond level Wine and Dine package for 1580 points and the Ultimate Romance Package for 6000 points.

Woo Hoo FREE sodas for me

Thanks for this important tip for coke points and being able to use them for RCCL cruises. I am sure this will help lots of fellow cruisers.

One important tip - this offer is only available for US residents...... what a bummer, I got excited for a few minutes.

Thanks for this important tip for coke points and being able to use them for RCCL cruises. I am sure this will help lots of fellow cruisers.

One important tip - this offer is only available for US residents...... what a bummer, I got excited for a few minutes.

You are correct. However, our friends to the north have their own Coke promo. http://www.icoke.ca/home

How is it recorded and transfered? Can you share the code no and others can get the same? you can redeem to get a card for each person Do you need to send in anything?nope

You receive a card in the mail.

How to Redeem

Present your Royal Caribbean Unlimited Fountain Soda package card on the day of embarkation at the Unlimited Fountain Soda package sales table to receive your complimentary souvenir cup. Then, simply show your Unlimited Fountain Soda package card when ordering fountain soda to show that you have purchased the package. EXPIRES OCTOBER 31, 2009

I redeemed rewards for the wine package for my son/fiance who wll be on the Mariner for their honeymoon. The certificate was right online at Coke Rewards, all I had to do was print it out and email it to Royal. I actually called and got he # for the coke rewards folks at Royal, and callled. He took the information (code, etc) and said he would get it applied to their reservation #, and then told me to email him the form and mail the original. I got confirmation from him a couple of days ago. He said to have them take the certificate and his email with them. They will get their wine sticker the first night at dinner or ask the waiter if he doesn't give it to them

Since we don't really drink much wine and can go to the Diamond/CL lounge if I do want a little wine, this was a perfect extra something for them to enjoy on their honeymoon cruise.

Okay - I read about the Coke rewards a few weeks ago and did nothing cuz we don't drink that many cokes. But saving the cost of buying a drink card got my attention! I registered and we had a 24 pack in the fridge - bummer - only 10 points! Good grief - this is going to take longer than I thought.:o

Okay - I read about the Coke rewards a few weeks ago and did nothing cuz we don't drink that many cokes. But saving the cost of buying a drink card got my attention! I registered and we had a 24 pack in the fridge - bummer - only 10 points! Good grief - this is going to take longer than I thought.:o
The fridge pack is only 12 cans. You get 20 points for the 24 can pack and 25 points for the 32 can pack (sold at Costco).

Don't forget that Dasani water is a Coke product and the 24 pack is worth 20 pts.

If you drink sports drinks, Powerade is a Coke product and is a participating product.

I turned over 400 points, well worth it IMHO.

Does anyone know if you can redeem more than one per cruise? The rules do not say.

Dave K

If there isn't a limit on the MCR site for the reward, then there isn't a limit. I don't know why RCI would limit them. I got one for me and I'm going to get another for DS who is also a soda drinker. DD and DW don't drink much, if any, soda. I also got the wine/dine package to share with DW. :D

We've never bought the soft drink card/sticker, etc. on board. We just drink water at meals. So, help me out please.

Let's say we wanted to cash in 400 pts. and do this? What does this actually get you on board? Does it get the insulated drink container that I see people carrying around--or does it get you a sticker? I appreciate anything you can tell me so I know what we'd be getting to work with (other than the obvious--Coke!).

The fridge pack is only 12 cans. You get 20 points for the 24 can pack and 25 points for the 32 can pack (sold at Costco).

Don't forget that Dasani water is a Coke product and the 24 pack is worth 20 pts.

If you drink sports drinks, Powerade is a Coke product and is a participating product.

:o My mind was obviously on beer.

We've never bought the soft drink card/sticker, etc. on board. We just drink water at meals. So, help me out please.

Let's say we wanted to cash in 400 pts. and do this? What does this actually get you on board? Does it get the insulated drink container that I see people carrying around--or does it get you a sticker? I appreciate anything you can tell me so I know what we'd be getting to work with (other than the obvious--Coke!).

From what I read it will get both - the beverage package includes the cup and a sticker on your seapass so you don't have to carry around the insulated cup.

Become a trash picker. :o ;)

Gina

If you all don't mine me asking is this promotion for the coke rewards just for RCCL? And has anyone heard of NCL doing anything like this?

This is a Coke promotion. They offer many different rewards to their "loyal" customers, but the only cruise rewards are for RCI, sorry.

In the past they had some $$$$ off certificates for RCI cruises that were a great deal. Sadly those deals are history. :(

Now I wish MCR would offer dinners at the pay restaurants on the ships and I'd be set. Even a Johnny Rockets couple would be welcome. I guess I'll need to suggest that to them.

Kewl! Thanks for the update. :D

I have a baggie full of caps yet to be entered, so will deffinately redeem this weekend for 1 reward offer, don't have enough points for a 2nd one. But every bit helps that onboard account balance I see looming in my future. Bums me that we can only enter 10 caps a day though. LOL.

Kewl! Thanks for the update. :D

I have a baggie full of caps yet to be entered, so will deffinately redeem this weekend for 1 reward offer, don't have enough points for a 2nd one. But every bit helps that onboard account balance I see looming in my future. Bums me that we can only enter 10 caps a day though. LOL.

Me too. That is why I've traded caps for flaps in the past, so I could enter 100 points worth of codes in a day rather than the 30 points I'd get entering cap codes.

There is lots more MCR info on http://www.slickdeals.net forums.

MCR discussion thread

MCR trading thread

Archived