*Gatorclaw's Imagination Video* (finally)

gatorclaw

Hey er'body! My Carnival Imagination video is online...

Chris and I are back in the Caribbean for another round of girls, booze, and adventure! And don’t forget the girls and booze!

We sailed on the Carnival Imagination April 03, 2008. I thought we almost died last cruise, but this time we came even closer. So a word of caution: there is a lot of drinking, innuendo, and language that would get me smacked when I was a kid. :)

Also, I should note: this was a half Miami/ half cruise trip- so the cruising doesn’t pick up right away, but certainly the whole video will appeal to rabid cruisers.

Enjoy! Please respond or drop me an email to tell me what you think!

http://www.gatorclaw.com/imagination

Awesome as always..one quick thing. Ch4 and Ch5 have the same vid...

Sorry about that. It's fixed now! (and my favorite chapter, by the way :D) However- there's a blank spot where some video is missing- I'll try to fix that asap. it's only like 10 seconds.

If anyone has any more trouble with my site, just go to you tube and search gatorclaw- you can find them all there.

Oh the trials and tribulations... I don't know what's up with it. You Tube says it's processing, but it's been way to long. I'm uploading it again now. Stay tuned!

My Mom always told me beauty was painful...oh wait, does that work here ;)

I can't wait to see the rest...loved the deja vu cut-in's in episode 8.

:D Your videos are awesome! Seriously, how did that chick get back on the boat without her sign and sail card? I may need that info when I go on my cruise at the end of the month ... we are also going to Cozumel and if we have half as much as you did we may run into that problem!

Now that the kind words are flowing in from everyone, I'm glad that I wrote and pestered you to get this new one up and running. (I didn't want to seem pushy, lol.)

It's -- as-they-say -- Totally Wicked Awesome, Dude!

Thanks again for all the work you put into these, and for tickling our collective funny bones.

Now back to the videos!! :D

Archived