RCCL stock question

If you are permitted to purchase on a US exchange then you shouldn't have any problems. I buy on the Canadian exchange fairly frequently.

That said, if you are not educated in the risks/rewards of owning stock then you may want to do some research before jumping in. Please know that there are benefits to owning RCCI stock (like the onboard credit), however as a common stockholder you are liable to lose all of it. If you cannot afford that risk then you probably shouldn't consider it ...

Does anyone know if there is any credit at all for single (assuming single supplement is 150%). I know they say single supplement has to be 200% for full credit, but was wondering if there is any credit at all given for less than 200%.

I am reading the latest Shareholder benefit sheet I have and it states in part, "Single guests paying 200% of applicable fare shall receive full value of certificate." It doesn't say anything about paying 150%. So you better check with the Shareholder Benefit Dept. at RCCL to see if you will get partial value.

Their e-mail address is shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

If you are permitted to purchase on a US exchange then you shouldn't have any problems. I buy on the Canadian exchange fairly frequently.

That said, if you are not educated in the risks/rewards of owning stock then you may want to do some research before jumping in. Please know that there are benefits to owning RCCI stock (like the onboard credit), however as a common stockholder you are liable to lose all of it. If you cannot afford that risk then you probably shouldn't consider it ...

I'll make enquiries but I'm only tempted by the stockholders OBC so will think long and hard before I jump in.:confused:

We live in the UK and regularly cruise with RCCL how can we buy RCCL stock so that we can benefit from the stockholders OBC each time we cruise? :confused: I don't think it is possible but fingers crossed I'm wrong!

Looks like that to me too

http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

I did have a UK client recently who owned stock and he has about 4 cruises booked and he was having a hard time getting hold of anyone in Miami to acknowledge that we would get the OBC. The email address went unaswered and the phone number went straight to voicemail....

We live in the UK and regularly cruise with RCCL how can we buy RCCL stock so that we can benefit from the stockholders OBC each time we cruise? :confused: I don't think it is possible but fingers crossed I'm wrong!

You will need to find a UK Stockbroker who will trade US shares. Not too much of a problem.

Gail

I bought the stock through my UK stockbroker.

All I do is to e-mail a copy of the deal and updates from the stockbroker, to the relevant department,together with my reservation number.

Never had a problem!!!

Im in the US, not in the UK, but I have only dealt via email as well. I attach a pdf file of my last statement showing I have at least 100 shares of RCL stock in my account. then you can get whomever you booked with to verify you have the OBC. They give you credit but dont send back a email acknowledgement its been my experience.

Im in the US, not in the UK, but I have only dealt via email as well. I attach a pdf file of my last statement showing I have at least 100 shares of RCL stock in my account. then you can get whomever you booked with to verify you have the OBC. They give you credit but dont send back a email acknowledgement its been my experience.

Received the following the same day I sent an email with a jpeg of my statement showing 100 shs RCL

"ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com" <ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

<gtxxxx@yahoo.com>

Good day,

The requested shareholder's onboard credit has been applied and is hereby confirmed to reservation #xxxxx.

Enjoy your cruise!

Kind regards,

Linda Buchanan

Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.

Guest Sales & Service Administration

If you don't get a reply quickly check your spam file or send another email asking for confirmation

Archived