Creamy Tuna on English Muffin

Deb1113

Seriously cruising is not about "creamy tuna". Move on already

Stormtrooper: Let me see your identification.

Obi-Wan: [with a small wave of his hand] You don't need to see his identification.

Stormtrooper: We don't need to see his identification.

Obi-Wan: These aren't the Tunas you're looking for.

Stormtrooper: These aren't the Tunas we're looking for.

Obi-Wan: He can go about his business.

Stormtrooper: You can go about your business.

Obi-Wan: Move along.

Stormtrooper: Move along... move along.

Larry

I'm also one of those picky palate people. I ordered the tuna from room service on the Ecstasy in September and thought it had some kind of crunchy ingredient like celery or pickles.

I also thought I'd gotten the tuna on English muffin from the deli on the Conquest, although I could be wrong on both counts.

Hands down, on any ship, my favorite late-night snack from room service is the toasted PB&J sandwiches.

I think this is the silliest thread.... about a mediocre tuna sandwhich on non cooked enough english muffin......

BUT>>> last week when I asked about the simple things, and talked about those omelets... those are little things we can laugh and love about cruising....

Yes, its silly we are talking about this.... but it is these silly memories and comfort food that makes cruising fun for some of us!

Catrin

Thanks for letting me know that if I don't fix it, the calories don't count. Because last night I tried a "deep fried bacon cheese burger". The whole darn thing is battered and fried. like butta.

In my parts, they call this a Jensen Burger, although it normally doesn't come with bacon. It's getting harder to find them in restaurants, but a few of the old diners still serve them.

Wish I could find a decent 'creamy tuna' sandwich somewhere in town! One of my best tuna sandwich experiences was last year - Terminal F - Chicago airport - supremely good - but messy - you know what I mean! Must find connecting flight thru chicago.... :D

I think we have found a topic here which has people with a definite point of view. I love them, some hate them.

Being such a political season I think we need to vote.

Does anyone here know how to set up a poll to see if the tuna is a winner or a loser.

We may need a series of debates first. We may not be able to have a fair vote until the beginning of next month. How about the first Tuesday in November

Larry

Being such a political season I think we need to vote.

Does anyone here know how to set up a poll to see if the tuna is a winner or a loser.

We may need a series of debates first.

Larry

I picture Sarah Palin pulling a Jessica Simpson and asking if Chicken of the Sea is really chicken.

Archived