Eurodam

weluvcruisin'

Hello my wife and are going Oct 25. Did you have open or a set time for dinner ? We have had open dining on Princess , it was alright but we prefer late sitting with large tables . This time we were too late booking to get the late sitting.

Hello my wife and are going Oct 25. Did you have open or a set time for dinner ? We have had open dining on Princess , it was alright but we prefer late sitting with large tables . This time we were too late booking to get the late sitting.

We had set time dinner. It's what we prefer.

The people that we talked to that had open dinner seemed to like it and you can reserve the same table every night if you wish, so it's almost like set time.

djhsolara - we had a verandah 5111 and yes it looks pretty much like the pictures. Very nice, everything is new so all looks good. The only negative about the room would be the lack of drawers, I like to put things in drawers, there were a few shelves and the closets were big enough. Not to miss the Pinnacle dining room, wonderful meal. Dining room was great also,but the Pinnacle is just a bit more special.

jtl513 - no the cabanas are still there, the weather was cool so they were not being used at all, seems like a big waste of space to accommodate a few.

Copper10-8, Yes we loved the Tamarind and the Silk Den was our favourite bar, always nice and relaxing and never crowded, we were always the only one's there or maybe one other couple. We never had a chance to try the Canalotto, gives us a reason to sail the Eurodam again, not that we need a reason.

My family and I will soon(these next 2 weeks) book a cruise on Eurodam for July 2009. I'd like to know if the fwd Suites with verandas are good? How are the verandas??? I heard the aft ones are awesome but they all are sold out so maybe a fwd one will work or not?

My family and I will soon(these next 2 weeks) book a cruise on Eurodam for July 2009. I'd like to know if the fwd Suites with verandas are good? How are the verandas??? I heard the aft ones are awesome but they all are sold out so maybe a fwd one will work or not?

Sorry can't help you with the verandas, ours was small, two chairs and footstool and a small table. I have heard that the aft were large but never got the chance to check them out.

We like forward cabins. It is an easy walk to the gym (or Spa) if you use either.

Archived