Mariner - hate to see you leave

You know what they say, 'You never forget your first' and in our case second too. LOL We went on our first cruise ever last year with my parents and my brother and his family. They are diamond plus and have traveled on many ships and ship lines and RAVED about the Mariner. We completely agree (which is odd since we don't usually agree on anything).

Figures, just as we find something we love it goes away.

As you can see, we are booked on Monarch. I know she won't be the Mariner, but I am sure we will enjoy her too.

Erika

Our group of 6 will be heading west this coming march 15th to be on the mariner and meet this famous CAPT JOHNNY...alot of these captains are a little stiff necked and some even hard to understand...anybody who gets on the public address system and starts talking about chineese proverbs...this guys is a little left of center...I LIKE IT...HAVE NEVER SAILED OUT OF SAN PEDRO BEFORE...have been with rccl 13 times...diamond members...will be up by the pool bar...sucking down the buckets of brewski's...

Hey Alexis. Hope that you're feeling better. Glad that you and Janet were able to meet. Sounds like everyone enjoyed the Mariner. Maybe one day I will make it out west to try it out. :)

I was hoping you would read this thread. ;)

I was so shocked to think she found me and my mouse also. :D

No kidding, you have a very nice sister. She came over and spoke to me more than once on board and what a pleasant person she is. I hope we meet again.

I hear you are also feeling a bit under the weather too. Get better before your upcoming cruise.

You still have time to sail the Mariner there in Port Canaveral. :D Think about it. A hop, skip and a jump from where you are.:) Captain Johnny just left for vacation the day we all got off, so you can figure out when he is back on.

Good "seeing" you.

Tagsalong, are you from Tampa Bay? Because that's exactly how long it takes us to get there too!

Gadaboutgal and I are living in "The Villages". Wish RCCL could put more than two ships in PC. Quess all those Disney ships get in the way. As I mentioned we don't like driving down to FLL & MIA but still better than flying to a port. We go anywhere when the overall price is right.

Hope the rumors are true about Grandeur getting a CL in Oct./Nov. We will then trek on over to the Tampa port a lot. Did her once before becoming Diamond but now cann't give up those free drinks and other benefits of a CL.

I was hoping you would read this thread. ;)

I was so shocked to think she found me and my mouse also. :D

No kidding, you have a very nice sister. She came over and spoke to me more than once on board and what a pleasant person she is. I hope we meet again.

I hear you are also feeling a bit under the weather too. Get better before your upcoming cruise.

You still have time to sail the Mariner there in Port Canaveral. :D Think about it. A hop, skip and a jump from where you are.:) Captain Johnny just left for vacation the day we all got off, so you can figure out when he is back on.

Good "seeing" you.

I'm feeling pretty good now. Just strained my lower back. I'm ready for the Freedom.

Don't think that I will make it on the Mariner before she leaves. I have this little thing that gets in the way called work!!!!:)

Mariner holds a special place in our hearts. She was the first ship we sailed and the reason we have gotten hooked on cruising!

We also met the best group of people onboard who have become real friends. We still stay in touch and have reunion cruises every other year.

Please take good care of her!! :)

I'm feeling pretty good now. Just strained my lower back. I'm ready for the Freedom.

Don't think that I will make it on the Mariner before she leaves. I have this little thing that gets in the way called work!!!!:)

Yes, that is a biggie. Not a "little thing" that gets in the way. :o

I am glad to hear you are ready for the cruise.

Have a great time on the Freedom. ;)

Have to agree with all my CC buddies who just got off this past Sunday. This is a wonderful ship and this was probably our best cruise ever. We're already looking at a West Coast cruise for next fall.

Trish

Archived