when may we expect a cabin assignment?

the col.

Another newbie question--we received our packet of info from Hal-today---but for cabin it has o-Sy is that because we booked a sy guaranteed--if so,what would be anyone best guess as to when our cabin assignment might occur--does anyone have knowledge of how full the Westerdan is sailing 16 Nov.--thank you in advance for your help--the C.

Another newbie question--we received our packet of info from Hal-today---but for cabin it has o-Sy is that because we booked a sy guaranteed--if so,what would be anyone best guess as to when our cabin assignment might occur--does anyone have knowledge of how full the Westerdan is sailing 16 Nov.--thank you in advance for your help--the C.
Most of our guarantee assignments have come from 21 to 14 days out. Once we didn't get one until 10 days out.

On our upcoming 10/15 cruise several people got assignments within the past week. One got an initial assignment (and upgrade) a week or two ago and then just got another upgrade. She went from M to I, then to VA!!! :eek:

Most of our guarantee assignments have come from 21 to 14 days out. Once we didn't get one until 10 days out.

On our upcoming 10/15 cruise several people got assignments within the past week. One got an initial assignment (and upgrade) a week or two ago and then just got another upgrade. She went from M to I, then to VA!!! :eek:

She lives right!!!

I'm patiently waiting for our 10/18 Oosterdam cat NN guarantee to be assigned. This was a last minute, spur of the moment booking, and just booked it this past Saturday. Since I then, this sailing shows no availability for all categories so can't even venture a guess on what we'll be assigned.

We booked guarantees for our other 2 HAL cruises and got an upgrade each time. One of them was from an Cat C (can't recall what category) to a Cat S Verandah Suite and the other on the Ryndam - went from the lowest category OV to one or two higher.

We'd love to be upgraded but on the other hand not concerned if we're not. Just glad to get on the ship at the last minute since it looks like we were the last to book.

Archived