Difference between CB and Ruby?

idecor8

I have only cruised princess on the Caribbean Princess.

What would be the differences I should expect when we cruise on the Ruby this Jan?

Thanks!!!

The international Cafe area...Which is HUGE upgrade IMO - The piazza atrium, Skywalkers club being connected to the main part of the ship and not suspended in the air which allows all day sun for the aft pool. The Santuary (sp?) area that is $10 per half day, my wife bought it twice and said it was so worth it. The crown grill which is a major upgrade from sterlings, and Sabantinis is in a different location, its much nicer.

You forgot to mention that Ruby will have Vines, the charming wine bar with sushi chef, across from the International Cafe in the Piazza. Also, Adadio next to Sabatini's is a wonderful place for a quiet drink before dinner.

You forgot to mention that Ruby will have Vines, the charming wine bar with sushi chef, across from the International Cafe in the Piazza. Also, Adadio next to Sabatini's is a wonderful place for a quiet drink before dinner.

ADAGIO :D

The international Cafe area...Which is HUGE upgrade IMO - The piazza atrium, Skywalkers club being connected to the main part of the ship and not suspended in the air which allows all day sun for the aft pool. The Santuary (sp?) area that is $10 per half day, my wife bought it twice and said it was so worth it. The crown grill which is a major upgrade from sterlings, and Sabantinis is in a different location, its much nicer.

We actually loved that shade.. and it protected us from the rain. But we'll take it. :D

We also sailing on Ruby .. and already sailed on CB.

Archived