Which South Pacific Islands have you been to??

Kiwi_cruiser

We are going to Luganville in May and have heard that that it is isn't a great lot to do there. After reading what you said I have now written Million Dollar Point down as a place to research. Thanks for your info. :) :)

Hi Marg,

We knew the history of Million Dollar Point and had been told there was nothing to see. We went anyway. You don't see 'nothing' - you do see water!!! If you scuba dive you can dive on the US Calvin Coolidge sunk by US mines in 1942. Don't take a tour to the Point. If you really want to go there (to confirm that you can't see anything) go by taxi.

Otherwise take a taxi to Champagne Beach (not the one the ships go to of course) or the Blue Hole for swimming/snorkelling.:):)

Evon.

Hi Tania,

With several people canceling out of the RCCI Rhapsody of the Seas 4/13/09 cruise from Sydney to Honolulu, we are trying to figure out the Bora Bora tour with Patrick. I notice that your signature doesn't show the RCCL cruise anymore. I also understand that you had one of the boats reserved with Patrick. Have you canceled that reservation? The reason I ask is that we're trying to see if we still have enough people for two boats!

Thanks!

Anita/impatientlywaiting

HI

No we are not going anymore, now book 17 nights on the Pacific Dawn to Fiji and Samoa. I hadn't book the tour yet with Patrick as we were waiting to get the numbers. When you do the tour please put it up so i can know what it was like. One day i hope go get on the Rhapsody

Thanks Tania :)

I have been to:

Villa, Noumea, Isle of Pines, Lamen Bay, Champaigne Bay, Lifou, Mystery Island. I love Isle of Pines and Champaigne Bay.

The islands I would love to go to that I haven't been are Ouvea and Fijian islands, especially Yasawa.

It look's like P&O have dropped Yasawa-I-Rara from their itineraries. Not one cruise in the new brochure calls there, and it isn't even on the map of ports of call. Which is a real shame, it's a lovely Island - one the best we've called at.

2778399450078909071S500x500Q85.jpg

I've been to:

Vila x 4 (plus our honeymoon)

Mystery Island x 2

Lamen Bay x 2

Champagne Bay x 1

Suva x 1

Savu Savu x 1

Noumea x 4

Isle of Pines x 3

Lifou x 1

Adding a few more of those same islands to the list again next time, along with Ouvea :) Really looking forward to seeing Ouvea as i've heard it's just gorgeous :D

It look's like P&O have dropped Yasawa-I-Rara from their itineraries. Not one cruise in the new brochure calls there, and it isn't even on the map of ports of call. Which is a real shame, it's a lovely Island - one the best we've called at.

2778399450078909071S500x500Q85.jpg

Thats a shame hey. Yasawa I rara does look stunning. I have alway wanted to go to Fiji. Hopefully one day and preferably by cruise! :D:)

Archived