WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Since the long time, many time cruiser seems to be abandoning this thread, we need someone to create a new chart for this thread. From experience, I know there is a "process" to getting the chart to fit into Cruise Critic's parameters. So, whoever has the knowledge...

(Almost all Celebrity cruisers will leave Celebrity without this chart being up to date.)

Silhouette as of Dec. 20, 2015

Master Captain: Emmanouil Alevropoulos

Staff Captain: Vittorio Cantu

Chief Engineer; Konstantinos Pechlivanidis

Guest Relations Manager: Cameron Robertson

Hotel Director: Raffaele Bernardini

Cruise Director: Rich Clesen

F&B Manager: Zafer Colak

Executive Chef: Denton Earl Laing

Captain's Club Hostess: Donna Trembath

Michael’s Club: Jole Jacoby

House Band: The Spitfires

Duo: Blue Waves

Quartet: Soulstiss

Guitarist: Michael Redden

DJs; Vito and T. Lake

We will be on. Silly next week! So glad to see ami,Israel faces! Capt., chief engineer, cd, cc hostess, all gems!!

Since the long time, many time cruiser seems to be abandoning this thread, we need someone to create a new chart for this thread. From experience, I know there is a "process" to getting the chart to fit into Cruise Critic's parameters. So, whoever has the knowledge...

(Almost all Celebrity cruisers will leave Celebrity without this chart being up to date.)

Why would we blame and punish Celebrity for the chart not being up to date? X has nothing to do with it. I just don't understand. ~ Rick:confused:

Why would we blame and punish Celebrity for the chart not being up to date? X has nothing to do with it. I just don't understand. ~ Rick:confused:

Just like Martini bars, AQ waters, and Michael's Club access for all, Celebrity won't survive without "The Chart".

Edited by neverbeenhere

Would appreciate an update for Equinox...staff, bands, shows etc. Last posting was fairly recent...Nov, ; not sure when contracts begin/end...We are sailing Jan 2nd..

Great thread

Hoping Arno will start one for 2016, using same format...it is very helpful and much appreciated!

Hi Hcat:

We are just off the Equinox on December 21st, 2015 and the main staff were as follows:

Master: Captain Leonardos Palaiokrassas (wonderful)

Hotel Director: Christophe Belaubre (ship as a "hotel" is very well run)

Chief Engineer: Evangelis Saliaris

Cruise Director: Alejandro Tortorelli

Staff Captain: Charalampos Theocharis

Food & Beverage Director: Vlado Momiroski

Guest Relations Manager: Migle Zukaite (great GR staff)

Executive Chef: Javier de Jesus

Captain's Club Hostess: Rossy Anguelova (sp?)

I will go through the Celebrity Todays that I brought home and get the names of the musical entertainers, etc. (and the correct spelling of Rossy's last name) and post that later tonight.

Hi Hcat:

We are just off the Equinox on December 21st, 2015 and the main staff were as follows:

Master: Captain Leonardos Palaiokrassas (wonderful)

Hotel Director: Christophe Belaubre (ship as a "hotel" is very well run)

Chief Engineer: Evangelis Saliaris

Cruise Director: Alejandro Tortorelli

Staff Captain: Charalampos Theocharis

Food & Beverage Director: Vlado Momiroski

Guest Relations Manager: Migle Zukaite (great GR staff)

Executive Chef: Javier de Jesus

Captain's Club Hostess: Rossy Anguelova (sp?)

I will go through the Celebrity Todays that I brought home and get the names of the musical entertainers, etc. (and the correct spelling of Rossy's last name) and post that later tonight.

We board the Equinox on 2/12, does anyone know how long this group will be on? We love Alejandro, sailed with him last winter. The best cruise director we've ever experienced. Thanks!

FYI effective Feb. 2, CC hostess Donna is going on vacation, to be replaced by Elaine.

Correct. Donna will return for the TA and Elaine will stay on board as well. This information comes directly from Donna. Anca, the MC Concierge will be returning to SIL on January 18th and will be on for the TA.Heard from the current HD at Cristophe will be HD for the TA.

Edited by Orator

Does anyone know who is head of Blu on the silhouette?

Umesh was in late December. Don't know when his vacation starts, but plans to be home for a new baby in April. Jovel told me that he might be going back to Blu, but no one can be sure.

Umesh was in late December. Don't know when his vacation starts, but plans to be home for a new baby in April. Jovel told me that he might be going back to Blu, but no one can be sure.

Thanks Mr. Orator. Flora and I are doing two weeks in SI beginning 31 Jan in AQ:eek:, first time, only accessible cabin available, got good deal from TA. Mr. Umesh or Mr. Jovel, both are Excellent. I heard Ms. Anka will be returning 18 Jan as MCC, my good friend Predrag is ROM. We will get to see Donna for a couple of days then Elaine will be CCH. Looking like a great cruise upcoming. ~ Rick

Thanks Mr. Orator. Flora and I are doing two weeks in SI beginning 31 Jan in AQ:eek:, first time, only accessible cabin available, got good deal from TA. Mr. Umesh or Mr. Jovel, both are Excellent. I heard Ms. Anka will be returning 18 Jan as MCC, my good friend Predrag is ROM. We will get to see Donna for a couple of days then Elaine will be CCH. Looking like a great cruise upcoming. ~ Rick

Your information is correct! My last cruise on SIL on December 13th was one of the best. The staff was at the top of their game. I mentioned to Emmanouil, the Captain that he really looked relaxed and smiled as he said "yes".

Fantastic luncheon in Blu the last sea day for Zeniths, 12 on board, with Senior Staff.

Edited by Orator

I heard Ms. Anka will be returning 18 Jan as MCC, my good friend Predrag is ROM. We will get to see Donna for a couple of days then Elaine will be CCH. Looking like a great cruise upcoming. ~ Rick

Is "Ms. Anka" the same Anka who was Event Coordinator on the Mercury during its final months with X in 2010 and 2011? We would love the chance to see Anka who made our final four Mercury cruises (including final sailing in Feb. 2011) very special and Elaine again when we are on the Silhouette later this year. We met Elaine when she first became a CCH.

Kathy

Is "Ms. Anka" the same Anka who was Event Coordinator on the Mercury during its final months with X in 2010 and 2011? We would love the chance to see Anka who made our final four Mercury cruises (including final sailing in Feb. 2011) very special and Elaine again when we are on the Silhouette later this year. We met Elaine when she first became a CCH.

Kathy

I remember that cruise, Kathy! It was our Century 2014 b2b(2b) -- right? It was Elaine's first "solo" cruise as Hostess, and we had so many Elites that they had to move the nightly cocktail event to the Crystal Room -- because the Hemisphere Lounge wouldn't hold all of us! :eek: Especially under those circumstances, I thought that Elaine did a fantastic job! :cool:

Just like Martini bars, AQ waters, and Michael's Club access for all, Celebrity won't survive without "The Chart".

I'm with RMSEadog on this : I don't quite know what you're trying to tell us either. :confused::o

Cheers

Would recent cruisers have any info on Infinity, Connie, SIL, and REF for Captain, CD, Michaels Club?

Thanks in advance! Trying to decide between cruises, and hope some favorites may be onboard?:confused:

Is there info on Celebrity site (I didn't see one) or an email address that would respond?

Debra