Pacific Dawn Hillbilies????... Cheeky!!!

S&D

Hi Geoff,

What a fun time on here today!!!, ...

...I too am all out of ideas now..unless anyone has anything to add....I think this thread may soon sink into the swamp.....:D

I do hope the originators of the other thread - referring to some Pacific Dawn cruisers as ferals and hillbillies - ..:eek: :eek: ....take a look on here and lighten up!!

Happy cruising to everyone...

S&D

hillbilly1.gif.2a77796e7d21c8cd981971023dcd5f89.gif

Hi,

Thought I would add a photo of my hillbilly cuzins Billy Ray Bob and his school sweetheart (grade three was all the schoolin theyz needed) Charleigh-Ann gettin hitched. Brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it.

Kristina

334415033_HillbillyWedding1.jpg.6ccc0d832b06ba581bcd107059c9ce93.jpg

I have read on another postin that it be good to take yer own foldin' chair so you don't get caught out by the chair pigs.

Do ya think that Cuzzin' Billy Jo Jim Bob can bring his chair to also avoid those darned tenderin queues?

HillbillyFishingBoat.jpg

i want one for the Isle of pines next time those airbeds just dont do it

Whyyyyy Geoff,

Hush ma mouth an button ma jaw if that litt'lun ain't just the sweetest thing ah ever did see.....

gotta get me one of them thar fancy new baby holders .....:D :D ..I wonder if they'd be sellin em down at the Catfish Crik store?

S&D

hbillybear.gif.1d372838e3dd1abd4432494ae13067b4.gif

What is all this I hear bout naughty corner.

Do they have those in the kids club like the one we have for lil Brittney (yep, proudly named after the one an only)

duct_tape_baby_mianro.jpg

Thanks for the Giggle to end the day it has brightened a very very trying day for me.

:D

Hi, y'all, y'all gonna stir dem darn southerners/confederates wid aall dis draaaawl.

Don feget du nuked bacon and grits and da hash browns on Princess boat dere. Littll bitty cranberry jooce an all.

Crikey..we Aussies are in trouble..who started this? I plead not guilty.:confused:

:rolleyes: :D

Hi thar Les,

Thanks fer droppin by...

it was ma brother Gator, it were him - made me do it, he loves comin along on them cruises..click to see his purdy picture .. ain't he handsome?..:D..and the ladies jes luv him...

hillbilly.jpg.ea77ab5f6547c5fb9559fcdc5aa7d2f4.jpg

Hi thar Les,

Thanks fer droppin by...

it was ma brother Gator, it were him - made me do it, he loves comin along on them cruises..click to see his purdy picture .. ain't he handsome?..:D..and the ladies jes luv him...

Awww Geeeez. Them baby blue eyes iz is makin me swoon.

What is all this I hear bout naughty corner.

Do they have those in the kids club like the one we have for lil Brittney (yep, proudly named after the one an only)

duct_tape_baby_mianro.jpg

Hi Geoff, now I know what to do with that duct tape....

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Hi Geoff, now I know what to do with that duct tape....

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Lots of good uses for duck tape Lorraine,

Maybelle does a might fine leg waxin with it, and can even do Brazillions.

Uncle Red even put together an all wheel drive veehickle with it.

If you wan't a serious laugh - do a search on YouTube for Red Green. There are several other goodies there.

Hoo wee Geoff....

well don't that beat all...that duck tape sure is a handy critter!

Granmaw is a mite worried about the laundry on that there P'cific Dawn...she hears that some folks have been meaner than a cut snake in thar....she thinks some dang varmint might sneak in and make off with her best drawers..:eek:

Granpa is gonna bring ole Bessie with him and keep watch outside the laundry just in case,.... anyone who tries to take them bloomers will have a butt full'o'lead from that ole shotgun...

here is a photo of some she made herself...

images.jpg.86bbf402555cf565a12abc056581dac8.jpg

I hear that the hillbilly formal night attire on Pacific Dawn is now:

Blue Bonds singlet

Shorts -stubbies or football shorts of any colour

Rubber Thongs

Hats optional but if worn to be of the wide brimmed variety with corks.

STUBBY holders for the prescribed stubby of VB

:D For both sexes of course.:p

Geoff, for you mate a Safari suit of any colour, although pink/aqua/yellow/green preferred.

Sorry there folks,

we is havin a bad day down here in Catfish Crik...jest when I am gettin the hang of this new fangled computer thang......there is a loud knock on the door.... Paw has gone to find his shotgun....

Glory be....it's the Sherriff's deputies..Billybob and Billybob Junior.... they have jus broke the door down lookin for cuzzin Hank...they is sayin he has been up to his ole tricks agin...THIEVIN.....:eek:

turns out this here computer and Hank .. is wanted dead or alive by the local Sherriff..so the deputies are takin it away right this minute...

well, it sure has been nice talking to all you cruise critters , and me and Paw hope to meet up with y'all someday on the P'cific Dawn or such.

Don't forgit now..... if y'all are passin thru Catfish Crik, do stop on by and pay a visit, Paw always has a brew of moonshine ready, and Granma loves ya to try her rattlesnake and gator pie.....

We is 10 miles past the Boot Hill turnoff.....can't miss us.....:D :D

images.jpg.47f175188a5fd56f40514e867e80ddde.jpg

turns out this here computer and Hank .. is wanted dead or alive by the local Sherriff..so the deputies are takin it away right this minute...

Now that's not real neighbourlee,

After all, Cuzzin Hank and the Sherriff are half brothers.

Archived