50's & 60's music

Honeybear

I'm sorry. I looked and couldn't find anything, I guessed there was only one or two ships, with that type music.

I want to go to the Western Caribbean on a ship with older people (50's & 60's) I'd like to go on the Carnival or Princess for 7 days and leave out of Florida. All of these preferences are optional. I do appreciate your help. Thanks.

I want to go to the Western Caribbean on a ship with older people (50's & 60's) I'd like to go on the Carnival or Princess for 7 days and leave out of Florida. All of these preferences are optional. I do appreciate your help. Thanks.

from reading this post it says you want to cruise with OLDER people (that are 50 or 60???

On carnival you will find a mix of ages.

For a cruise that includes Cozumel...

http://www.cruisecritic.com/bargains/news.cfm?NewsID=3651&partner=1

http://www.costacruises.com/oldies2/

For an alternative eastern Caribbean cruise

http://www.cruise-eta.com/oldiescruise.htm

I'm sure a "theme" cruise that features 50-60's music will attract a fair number of us old farts.....That Costa cruise sounds like fun!

Nitnyleo.... THANK YOU!!!!

That is exactly what I am searching for! I was counting on a little less cost, but I guess you get what you pay for. lol.

Thank you so much, this gives me a place to consider.

We were on Summit 10/25 cruise. There was an accapella group (souldout)of very young men who sang the songs of the 50's & 60's. The best I've heard in a long time. There was also 50/60's trivia contest & 50/60's sock hop. All were a lot of fun. Elvis sightings also.

• 8 years later...
Honeybear

Princess always has a theme night of the 50's and 60's music, we love it!!

Happy Cruising

Hello,

I have been searching for a 60's music cruise to no avail. Do you have any links to a cruise line that may have a music cruise? Thanks!

Hello,

I have been searching for a 60's music cruise to no avail. Do you have any links to a cruise line that may have a music cruise? Thanks!

FireStation46: You may want to check this out, aboard the Norwegian Dawn...

http://www.harveyrobbins.net/

(Look down left side menu for "DooWopp Cruise")

Harvey Robbins produces a fantastic Oldies revue that travels throughout the US, and is always a great deal of fun. Once a year, they do the Oldies Cruise.

I know this is an old thread but for anyone who is curious...there is a cruise called the

Malt Shop Memories Cruise

Tons of 50's and 60's groups, a 50's sock hop, a prom night, Elvis impersonators, etc

I think last year they had Frankie Avalon, Neil Sedaka, and TONS more.

We have not had much real music since Carnival cut out the live bands and went to crappyokie. They had a band called Blood Power on the Elation once that is probably the best that I have heard on a cruise. Awesome band.

The Navigator of the Seas had some great singers and had a disco party, but it was more 70's and 80's.

Archived