When to send email with table request?

Mickeylee

When the time comes, I would like to request a table for 4 near a window in the AOS Ding Room(s). Does anyone know of a site where I can view a seating plan and or table layout?

Table numbers and configurations change for every sailing. They arrange them and put them together as they need them.

Our experience was that there are not tables for two on Adventure near the windows. Does anyone know the order that they handle the requests? If there are too many requests for "Tables for 2, or 4" do they seat you by your C&A standing? Or if you book a suite, do you get preferrential treatment? I guess that would make sense - but does anyone know?

Thanks for the information! I just requested a table by the window for our party of 8 for our cruise in December! This is great! If we don't get it we haven't lost anything, but it is nice to feel like you have some choice!:D

Anyone have any suggestions for the "best" dining room on the Explorer. I'd like to be in the prettiest one. Do they have the large chandlier on this ship like I believe I remember from the Voyager?

All of the Voyager class ships have virtually the same dining room. They all have 3 open levels with the large chandelier. Personally, I have no preference for any level as long as I am not seated near the entrance or a serving area.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1039230690037196159BXsvWA

All of the Voyager class ships have virtually the same dining room. They all have 3 open levels with the large chandelier. Personally, I have no preference for any level as long as I am not seated near the entrance or a serving area.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1039230690037196159BXsvWA

Thanks for the picture. The only thing I can add is that on ships that have MyTime dining, part of the dining room on deck 5 will be reserved for that style.

Archived