Stupid question

angela76

Ok I know this is a stupid question but ,I wanted to know how many people can be in the photo that they take while bording the ship??? I will be traveling with a party of 15.. Agian sorry for the stupid question:o

That's not a stupid question . . .

I'd like to know the answer to that myself. It never ever occured to me, but sometimes there may be a lot of people travelng together that might want that. I'm guessing 15 may be a bit much, however. :)

Good question. :D

It's not a stupid question... I saw a group of about 10 getting their picture before embarking... I didn't see how it turned out though... I'm thinking it may be tight. Some were on their knee's. But they will probably try for you!

Like Firefly said, they will be able to do it before dinner on the stairs all dressed up!

I'm sure they will try to fit you all in if they can. The embarkation photo area is not always very roomy, though.

If you can't get all of you in the embarkation photo, be sure and do as firefly said and get your group photo taken on the stairway of the atrium lounge. Those are always my favorite pictures. Enjoy! :)

I wouldnt try doing it on the embarkation photo. Depending on the ship they have to add stuff around the edges which crops the photo further. Ask for the photo manager onboard and setup a photo on the stairwell as others have suggested. You will have a much better photo in the long run.

Dave

On our last cruise we were on we (group of 20) went into one of the lounges on a elegant night, and had our picture taken by an employee (not photographer). He was happy to do that wouldn't take anything for it as many offered. It turned out so good I printed up a number of prints for anyone who wanted one.:D:D

angela76 - the photographer will Love you - that's 15 photo sales!! ken

I totally agree. The photogs are not there to take pictures. They are there to make money. Taking pictures is how they make money. They'll shoot 15, 3 groups of 5, 2 groups of 7.5, 7.5 groups of 2, Whatever sells.

Dan

I was on a group cruise Nov. 2007 on the Sensation and we were able to get a "formal" night photo as a group on the stairs. We had at least 25 in the group. They did not break us into smaller groups. On the Princess Star back in 2004 my group was a family for a wedding. Got the whole group twice that time! Once after the wedding and once at formal night. I would just wait til then and get a really nice "set up" photo. They usually like to "rush" you thru the embarkation photo unless it happens to be a slow time. Have fun!! 9 days left for my fun!!

Karen, FL :cool:

Archived