hump side balconies on Mariner

GlenandVal

are they smaller or regular size

my mom step dad and their friend are in 7610 and we are in 7616 wonder if we should get a room closer but dont want a small balcony like on the radience which was ok as location was great

We were just in 7328 and felt the depth of the balcony was about 2' more than the Radiance hump balcony 8594 (middle hump). I was curious if all the balconys were the same depth so I looked at the partitions (looking from on our balcony and standing outside in port) and they are the same. I was pleasantly surprised! Hope you can figure out what I tried to say....:confused:

are they smaller or regular size

my mom step dad and their friend are in 7610 and we are in 7616 wonder if we should get a room closer but dont want a small balcony like on the radience which was ok as location was great

This is the Mariner and the Hump cabins. You can see the balconies you are speaking of in this picture.

You have the Center of the hump cabin which is the best location. I would not change it.

Below in the thumbnail you can see what the balconies look like on the Mariner class ships. There is not much of a difference at all. ;)

You may see a tiny space on the balcony that looks like added space, but that is actually in the cabin itself.

See if you can move your Mom closer to you. :D

humpcabintouchedup.jpg

thanks Alexis

I d like to move my mom closer but I m not sure if the closer cabins will hold 3

but we have only 2 cabins between us so I wont move dh and I closer to her.

thanks

great picture

we ve only a hump cabin once and it was on our Alaska trip on the Serende a nd it was a pie shape Balcony small but served the purpose of seeing the Glacier form our private viewing area

Archived