Corey Schmidt In Vegas ?

MrPete

I've read posts about him heading to Vegas, but I've also read about two of his birds dying

(one seen here on my shoulder)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/166131536/166677514HggAwE

In any case does anyone know if he is in Vegas and where he is performing?

I'm heading there this weekend to treat my daughter to a Celine Dion show.

Last year we went to Vegas to see Celine Dion. It is fantastic! The stage and Masive screen behind her is amazing! The screen nearly steals the show. Celine herself is outstanding and well worth the price. We were 8th row stage left and the view was great. You won't be disappointed!

Vegas is a weekend jont from Denver so we go once or twice a year. You've never been there..............you will love it. How old is your daughter? Last 2 times I took my 16 yr old and he loved it. The Bellagio is at the other end of the strip from Ceasars where Celine plays. No big deal, just a cab ride. Most of the Hotels on the strip are 2-3 blocks long so getting a cab is common-place. I would be happy to suggest a few activities based on your daughters age and your time there if you would like.

Enjoy!........and leave (most) of your credit cards at home. :)

PG

She's only 6, and she swears she has family in Colorado. She must be reincarnated, because WE'VE never been there. Has a grandfather, and sisters out there, so she says.

We're flying in on Sat, and back out again on Monday, so we'll just be laying low on Sunday after the Saturday night show.

Sounds like a female!

If you both are up to it Sunday afternoon Lance Burton's majic show is great and geared towards her age group. Not at all expensive and my husband and I enjoyed it very much. He is at The Monte Carlo, very close to your Hotel.

Have a great time!

PG

Actually, the Bellagio is just across the street from Ceasars. You can just walk over the overpass and you are there!! Hope that you really enjoy the show. Vegas is one of my very favorite places to visit!!

Marilyn

My daughter in San Diego has informed me she wants me to get Celine tkts for her bday in Jan. I'll fly to S.D. and then we will drive to Vegas and then drive her VW she is trying to sell back to Washington...she is having no luck down there....So now it's Mom's turn to try.......

There is always the monorail to ride also, if it's running.

Vegas is a really fun place and I don't even gamble.

Make sure you take her to the Pirates show in front of Treasure Island, and the fountains of the bellagio are beautiful at night. Great thing is they are free to see :D

You 2 will have a great time in Vegas, everytime I go I end up enjoying it more than the last.....

The pirates show was changed a while back. It now has Sirens who are barely dressed doing their little routine.

If you have any questions about Vegas just ask. I have lived here my whole life and work at the Venetian right on the strip.

TMWilliams

The pirates show was changed a while back. It now has Sirens who are barely dressed doing their little routine.

Experience the beautiful, tempting Sirens of TI in a battle of the sexes

from

http://www.treasureislandlasvegas.com/pages/index_flash.asp

The Sirens of TI have arrived, and now no man is safe in Sirens' Cove.

from

http://www.vegas.com/attractions/on_the_strip/pirate.html?f=m0at&t=stripat

Make sure you take her to the Pirates show in front of Treasure Island...

You may want to reconsider the pirate show at TI. It's no longer the pirates and the British fighting. It's now the pirates and the wenches. We were there in July with my 12-year-old daughter and 14-year-old son. Certainly NOT appropriate for children - especially a 6-year-old!

Certainly NOT appropriate for children - especially a 6-year-old!

Looks like a couple of tours of some of the "interesting" hotels, and then back to swim a bit. None of us are gamblers!

Which are some of the WOW places, to be seen and not to be missed?

The Bellagio fountains are great. Not to be missed. Also a nice way to watch the fountains is to go across the street to the Paris and take the trip up the Eiffel tower. Great view. I also like the volcano at Mirage, which is right next to Treasure Island. The Venetian has a nice Gondola ride and the hotel is a treat to see in itself. All of these hotels are in easy walking distance of each other.

You definately want to see the Venetian. Take a gondola ride inside and see the BEAutiful art.

Goto the stratosphere(unless scared of heights). Ride the 2 rides atop of it for some high action fun. Price is around 20 bucks for trip to top, and 2 rides I believe.

The Mirage has a fun little tour of their jungle habitat....same with the flamingo for their aviary. Mirage also has a neat Volcano display out front during the evenings.

I enjoy the Jousting show at Excalibur(50+pp) it was very entertaining.

If you are shoppers, and have fancy tastes there are many many stores inside the nicer hotels to spend some time and money at. Ceasers and Bellagio were my faves.

Archived