"Don't Miss" foods on NCL?

laura1960

Blue Lagoon: Great wings! We also liked the Fish and Chips. No noodles in the wonton noodle soup.

Main dining room: One night they served something called "English Roast", I think. It was very good and came with bread pudding. This dish kept popping up in my mind when I think of NCL food.

The menus are fleetwide for the regular dining rooms, so unless someone has specified where a food was served (and they didn't I see above. Lobster Ravioli is in Impressions of Italy Dirkster and I had on Dawn three weeks ago and was not on the regular menu. But I had crab and lobster ravioli on Majesty in April) it should be available.

If someone mentions a food in Le Bistro, you're in luck since Majesty has Le Bistro. Otherwise, probably not, although they do have a "Pasta" restaurant that requires reservations but is free on Majesty.

If you do a search for menus (recent ones) you will be able to tell what's being served.

I'm not sure if the Majesty has changed, but we found out late in the cruise that their menu changed each night, unlike the other ships. They had at least 2 different dishes, plus you could also request pasta and red sauce. We only went one night, but both items were excellent, service was great, and we enjoyed our appetizers as well.

The view from the restaurant facing the bow was also quite nice. Had we known, we would have stopped there for drinks as well.

Archived