Thursday Weigh-in 12/4/08

WeirdEyes

Hi everyone! I hope our U.S. friends had a great Thanksgiving with family or friends.

I also hope that you weren't too bad and didn't gain too much weight. ;) I was a total pig and had a great time eating all of the desserts, which are my weakness. Let's see...... I ate sweet potato pie, red velvet cake, banana pudding, bread pudding, candy bar brownies (sinful!) and some chocolate concoction my cousin made that was to die for!

After eating all of that, I still managed to not gain an ounce! So, I'm a "stay-the-samer" this week. Yippie! :D

Now, how did y'all do?

Have a great day!

Sheila

Good Morning,

Sheila, wow, all those desserts are making my mouth water. Great that you didn't gain.

Somehow I lost 1 lb. I tried not to go too crazy. My bad dessert was pumpkin cheesecake made with fresh roasted pumpkin. It was delicious!

One thing I did this past weekend was go through my closet and get rid of some things that just don't fit. They were already a bit snug 20 lbs. ago. On a good note some things (a size bigger that I'm trying not to grow out of) that were snug fit better so I was very encouraged. In fact one item was too big on me.

Here it is.....I'm 161. I'm really going to try to get below 160. I'll keep you guys posted.

Have a good week this week.

Good job Sheila, you must have done something right to stay the same weight;)

winewanderer, oh how I wish I was 161. I would be thrilled.:)

I am happy with my progress. I did lose 2 lbs this week:D That makes a total of 12 lbs. Such a long way to go still, but try not to think about the long range.

Hello all! We got back from our cruise last week, and then Thanksgiving followed so close behind. I am happy to report I had a one pound loss this week! Which means I managed to lose all the weight I found on the cruise and during two seperate Thanksgiving meals, plus one extra! Makes me very happy. I'm at 92 pounds total, and hoping to hit 100 by New Years!

GREAT job to you losers! :)

That pumpkin cheesecake sounds heavenly. It's a good thing it wasn't at my parents or I would've eaten that also. LOL I guess my exercise has kept me from gaining. I only pigged out on Thanksgiving and sometimes my body needs a pig out to jump start it again.

Take care, all!

I have not been here in over a year, maybe 2! I have held steady at about 137 for a year now. I'd sure like to be under 130 by the time I sail on January 19. As of this morning I am 136 so I will say I am down 1 lb this week and go from here.

I am staying out of the bagels, cutting out the nightcap and back to walking every night, even if it's snowing. I should ask for a treadmill or stepper for xmas. Maybe some free weights, too. I have not been to the gym since we moved here in January.

Good luck to everyone!

Jan ~ Sorry to hear that you're having to see a chiropractor. Did you get injured? Maybe I missed something you've said in the past. Take care!

Mrs Lewdawg ~ Hi and welcome back! You are doing fantastic!

Cheers!

Sheila

Sheila - I have a sciatic problem and a disc that is pretty much blown out. I think that my back is out (I know that back in August he said that I was "off" over an inch.) I got so busy that I didn't stop back into see him.

I find that I interpret pain oddly. When I broke my wrist I didn't feel hurt I only felt intense cold.

My body isn't feeling any pain from my back ... although I'm finding it very difficult to climb up stairs without holding on to something and hauling myself up. Also it is becoming difficult to turn over or get out of bed. It is coming across as very intense hunger ... almost as if it is hunger pains without the "gurgling noise". I have been trying to get through the hunger pains by feeding it, but it isn't going away, even when the thought of food makes me gag .... I can eat a full meal and my body still thinks its hungry....Its odd. Jan

Back from our cruise and I was up 8 pounds...can't imagine how! We were away for almost 4 weeks and I tried to make good choices, but pretty much ate what I wanted. And drank what I wanted...... Activity was limited as I was coping with a sore knee but that seems to be better now. Anyway down 3 pounds so far, so just up 5 now. Hopefully that will be gone before Christmas.

Archived