Parking motorhome at Port Everglades

romangladiator

• 4 weeks later...

Ready123Go........I did find a place, it's next door to Park and Fly. The name of the place is U-Store-It;2010 Ne 7Th St.;Dania Beach, Fl; 33004. Phone: 954 525 3040 ask for Nelson. I had to rent a spot for a month, but the cost was almost the same as parking at one of car parking lots( they will not let you park any vehicle over 20Ft. in the car parking lots). Park there catch the shuttle from Park and Fly to the Port. If i can be of any further help let me know, When are you going on your cruise?

Oohh, upstate NY, bbrrr! You guys get hit with alot! You're always on the Weather Channel. We're in metro Detroit. The last two winters here have been very cold.

Yesterday, I was on the phone to Carnival and couldn't hear what the Rep was saying because our radiators were heating up and hissing loudly. Had to laugh, it seemed like a sign to get to someplace warm and sunny! Today, though, record high (48F) predicted. Go figure!

The ship and your itinerary looks great! Have you been before?

• 1 month later...

Hey romangladiator, just wondering how the motorhome parking went for you during your cruise? We need to find a place for our 37' motorhome for our June Carnival Freedom cruise. I didn't realize this would be such a problem. Oh, and of course, how was the Freedom?!

thanks.

• 9 years later...
Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Even though this is a very old (2009) thread, your information was very informative.

...though very likely provided at the behest of the proprietor of FLL Park Safe in exchange for some other consideration. Which is why Cruise Critic has a "one post wonder" rule which should our host spot this thread will result in the bump being undone.

...though very likely provided at the behest of the proprietor of FLL Park Safe in exchange for some other consideration. Which is why Cruise Critic has a "one post wonder" rule which should our host spot this thread will result in the bump being undone.

Hi

While I understand your comment, I do think the information provided might be quite helpful for some. I had in fact been looking for similar information in the past. Now the thought comes that a small list for each of the cruise ports could be very handy.

Of course the way posts work on this site, it would mean that even if there was a contributor that could give this type of information, within a few weeks, the post would be buried again. Maybe the site managers could look at how they could sell space on an advertising banner with these business names.