Onboard Guest Services???

Jayayeff

Does anyone know if Azamara has such a department and if so do you have an email address for them. I have a special request (have an allergy to feathers and need to have pillows/duvets/cushions etc. changed to hypo-allergenic ones) for my upcoming cruise on the Quest departing Singapore on the 17th January . I've checked all through my documents, filled in all my registration documents etc. but nowhere can I find a contact or was there a space for comments/special requests...

Anne

Does anyone know if Azamara has such a department and if so do you have an email address for them. I have a special request (have an allergy to feathers and need to have pillows/duvets/cushions etc. changed to hypo-allergenic ones) for my upcoming cruise on the Quest departing Singapore on the 17th January . I've checked all through my documents, filled in all my registration documents etc. but nowhere can I find a contact or was there a space for comments/special requests...

Anne

Hi Jayayeff !

I agree that your TA should do this.... However, here is an email address which may be helpful : Special_needs@celebrity.com

Keep in mind, there is an underscore _ between the words special and needs. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Jayayeff !

I agree that your TA should do this.... However, here is an email address which may be helpful : Special_needs@celebrity.com

Keep in mind, there is an underscore _ between the words special and needs. Enjoy your Cruise !

Thank you Andy, I will try via the email address you've given as for the first time ever I didn't use a TA for this trip. I booked late via the Royal Caribbean/Celebrity representative office for the Middle East and as they informed me earlier when I asked a question about visas, they are not a travel agency!!

Anne

Thank you Andy, I will try via the email address you've given as for the first time ever I didn't use a TA for this trip. I booked late via the Royal Caribbean/Celebrity representative office for the Middle East and as they informed me earlier when I asked a question about visas, they are not a travel agency!!

Anne

Have a great trip and please post when you return!

Jancruz1

Have a great trip and please post when you return!

Jancruz1

Thank you Jan, I will do....and if I manage to find the time this week and set up my new laptop , I may even take it with me and post along the way....

Anne

Anne

Hi Jayayeff !

My pleasure. Hopefully, we will hear about your Cruise while onboard, or when you return home. Bon Voyage !

Archived