What time back on ship?

cruisetwin

the 2 hr is for embarking...for the port the times will be listed in the daily, annouced over the loud speaks and on a sign by the gangway. usually a 1/2 hr for docked and an hour for tender ports. this sign was in belize, a tender port.

802518384_Backonship.jpg.013743e50233aeb615dff8ac7806d038.jpg

the 2 hr is for embarking...for the port the times will be listed in the daily, annouced over the loud speaks and on a sign by the gangway. usually a 1/2 hr for docked and an hour for tender ports. this sign was in belize, a tender port.

This is a point that is brought up time and time again and is probably one of the most confusing things on the NCL website.

Dear NCL... if you change anything on your website... PLEASE CHANGE THIS!!! It is confusing many, many passengers.

As Toyz has said... the 2 hour requirement is ONLY for the initial sailing day. (day of embarkation.). In the ports, it can vary, but is generally 30 minutes prior to the departure time. (slightly earlier in some ports and tendering situations.)

Please, please, please... Fix this on the website.

Just don't be these two ladies and hold up the ship! They were shopping near the ship while the horn blasted and ignored it. Finally security went to get them!

DSC_0819

Oh my! Unbelievable. I think I would be beat red if that had been me. :eek:

Some people live in their own little world and ignore everybody else.

These are the sort of people that also:

Stop in the middle of the buffet to have a long discussion about Uncle Ted's illness.

Stand at the checkout watching $150 worth of groceries go by and never think about opening their wallet and getting the money ready.

Sit down at a slot machine and shoot the bull with person next to them and ignore the person behind them that wants to play.

Stands in line to leave the ship for 20 minutes and finally decides to dig for their shipboard card when they get up to the checkpoint.

Make a reservation for speciality restaurant and shows up very late and wonders why they do not have a table ready.

Okay... off the soapbox.

Love ya guys!

Just don't be these two ladies and hold up the ship! They were shopping near the ship while the horn blasted and ignored it. Finally security went to get them!

DSC_0819

OMG James. For a moment, I was scared to death to check this picture out. I was expecting a picture of..........well, you know who I was expecting a picture of. :D

Then, I realized that shopping had nothing to do with the......errr, situation. LOL

CG

OMG James. For a moment, I was scared to death to check this picture out. I was expecting a picture of..........well, you know who I was expecting a picture of. :D

Then, I realized that shopping had nothing to do with the......errr, situation. LOL

CG

LOL no it wasn't that situation ;) becasue I can only take a picture of a late passenger if they DO end up making the ship at the last second :eek::D

LOL no it wasn't that situation ;) becasue I can only take a picture of a late passenger if they DO end up making the ship at the last second :eek::D

Hey, I was there! You just couldn't see me is all because of the rain, the fog, and the fact that I was collapsed on the ground in tears! LOL Touche James....good one. :D

CG

The ship waits for no one! Just got off the Dawn. Someone was late for sailing in Tortola, they were lucky enough to catch the Pilot boat. Had to climb a ladder while the ship was leaving-no lie.;)

I happened to have a drawing of it happening

Click on thumbnail

drawing-of-man-on-pilot-lad.jpg.d0168f367262196e4fc6a4c3232268d3.jpg

Archived