Noisy Couples.

WELL SAID! my hubby and I are going on our 25th wedding anniversary, with no children! Having teenagers makes for very little quality time together, if you get my drift, they never go to sleep!. I may never see the outside of the cabin, the way my husband seems to have it organised!:D 25 sleeps till.........:eek:

Glad I am not on your cruise then ....all that rocking and rolling...:eek:

:oWhat a naughty question, tut, tut, only an Aussie would ask that, you are talking about choir practice are you not?;):o

Have I finally stumbled upon a question that no one has asked before? I'm thinking about having a bit of fun with Zoltina J if I get the chance to speak to her. Something along the lines of "I've read on a P&O site that there is a room available called the boom boom room. Is it available for short term use? Otherwise I'd be perfectly happy to avail myself to the Captain's service of horn blowing. Could we start with a half hour and we'll ring through if we need longer?" I'd love to see the look on her face, but then some people think she has a sense of humour.

You could always try the spa! Here is a story from my review.

There were a few ‘loud’ young ones in the back spas with glass beer bottles and smoking but that’s not the ‘weirdest’ thing we have seen in the spa. A couple were using it for ‘bonding’ activities quite vocally while we were in the other spa. It got very embarrassing but laughable, she quite loudly told him she wanted 5 more like that this morning. After the next ‘bonding’ my DH says quite loudly ‘4 to go’. I just shot out of that spa, grabbed my towel and took off. What a crack up!! Honestly, we just couldn’t stay there and listen to it all even though it was entertaining.!

I will never forget it, the whole event on display, actions, words and other vocal utterances, I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. :eek: Of course we could have just left straightaway but it was too entertaining. ;)I had to leave eventually because I couldn't contain my laughter.:D:D

You could always try the spa! Here is a story from my review.

There were a few ‘loud’ young ones in the back spas with glass beer bottles and smoking but that’s not the ‘weirdest’ thing we have seen in the spa. A couple were using it for ‘bonding’ activities quite vocally while we were in the other spa. It got very embarrassing but laughable, she quite loudly told him she wanted 5 more like that this morning. After the next ‘bonding’ my DH says quite loudly ‘4 to go’. I just shot out of that spa, grabbed my towel and took off. What a crack up!! Honestly, we just couldn’t stay there and listen to it all even though it was entertaining.!

I will never forget it, the whole event on display, actions, words and other vocal utterances, I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. :eek: Of course we could have just left straightaway but it was too entertaining. ;)I had to leave eventually because I couldn't contain my laughter.:D:D

Hi, pity the poor unsuspecting people who used the spa afterwards...

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Hi there sailawaysally,

we have been on 7 cruises, all Princess, on 5 different ships, and ALWAYS get our Raspberry Fizz's......how strange they did not know, maybe it was a new bar

tender???...anyway..better luck next time...

does anyone know if it is available on P&O Aust ships, maybe that was the problem...not on the cocktail list for Oz????:(

Happy cruising...

S&D

banned.gif.d198846304d1ad878c2d3ff670874b54.gif

Speaking of Raspberry fizz', we asked at the bar and they didn't know what we were talking about.:confused: I hope I am not naive and it means something else!:eek:

Ha ha ha so did i and the bartender looked at me like i was and alien and i ended up with a pink lemonade :D I am glad u bought this up i had forgotten about it

I would have expected that a good barman should be able to deviate from the drink list and meet patron's requests. One of my favorite cocktails is a Toblerone. Does anyone know of it being available on Pacific Dawn?

Pretty sure they don't have a drink called a "Toblerone" and on P&O if it isn't on the menu majority of bartenders will look at you like your insane or from another planet when asking for one of these drinks, or alternatively they 'anticipate' what you asked for and you get a complete surprise.

One time I even asked for a pina colada and wound up with a strawberry-bannana drink? :confused:

Dont forget the PRIVACY PLEASE sign or you might give the steward a heart attack.....

You will have a great cruise, turn the TV up!!!!!!!

I will smile all day....

Ahhhh hahaha, no, I really wouldn't put the "privacy please" thing up, first thing I do is turn them over to "service please" when i see them, trying to get someone to walk in at an incorrect time :P

Thanks Karen..

that explains it then.... this means I can't cruise P&O???...LOL.....:D:D

S&D

Do you know exactly what is in it? If they had the stuff I'm sure they'd make it. What people also have to remember is that some places make up their own names for cocktails so if you have a favourite from a particular drinking place.......find out exactly what's in it.

Hope that all makes sense:confused:

WELL SAID! my hubby and I are going on our 25th wedding anniversary, with no children! Having teenagers makes for very little quality time together, if you get my drift, they never go to sleep!. I may never see the outside of the cabin, the way my husband seems to have it organised!:D 25 sleeps till.........:eek:

If you are a screamer you could have some explaining to do when you try and buy a drink at the bar....at New Year they were blocking cards for excessive noise in cabins.

Archived