Free things on board that most don't know about

mistyinca

There were always plenty of chairs in the sun on the sun deck during our cruise. The only time it was crowded was when we were leaving port. Granted there is no pool, food or drinks there.

I don't have a problem with someone who after being in the sun for 30 minutes or longer leaves their stuff on the chair for 30-40 minutes while they go eat and or get something from their room.

My problem is with the people that stake out a chair at 8:00 am, go to breakfast, head ashore and go to the beach, come back onboard to eat, go take a nap in their cabin, shower, change, go back ashore to shop for alcohol to be smuggled back on the ship, come back onboard, change and go to "their" chair for 15 minutes of sun between 3:45 and 4:00 then go back to their cabin.

laughing my arse off here with this post, its so true, a classic indeed

I am a past cruiser but my husband is not, will he be allowed to join me for the party as my guest?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=927975&highlight=past+guest+party

This thread is full of different responses. They are many thread like this , I saw somewhere that a woman called carnival directly and they said you could invite your cabin members. Don't quote me on this. I am under the impression you can bring you spouse.

;) I am having SO much fun reading this thread!!! Oh, my gosh! I want a butt rub....what color were your trunks (I'm getting some!)?

To you serious folks....please do not leave your car parked where I want to park. After 30 minutes, the wheels are MINE!

In all reality, it IS stealing if you TAKE something that does not belong to you. May I suggest taking kite string with you on your next cruise? After 30 or 40 minutes (your call), bundle it all up and put a sign on it that says, "Removed after 30 (or 40) minutes. This is done as a service for guests who "accidentally" leave their belongings on lounge chairs". NOW, take the bundle to LOST & FOUND. If they pick it up, they will get the note AND the message - loud and clear!

I have sold photos in the past. If you want to take a picture of a collage of my photos, feel free. Your photo will look like crap, no matter what you try to do. Is it against International law to take a photo of a photo. No. It is not. It is, however, against the law to steal the IDEA of the image, which the photographer retains the rights to. This is what you are doing IF you snap a photo of my photo.

All THAT being said, you can get FREE hugs from me if you will be traveling on RCCL Serenade of the Seas on March 7, 2009. Of course, the hugs are free ONLY to beautiful women with a nice set of . . . uh . . . . ear rings. For all others, there will be a nominal charge.

It's been fun reading this post but just want to remind everone one nothing was free on the cruise. Remember you paid to get on the ship in the first place!!!!!!

Not necessarily true, DW and I are cruising for free as the leaders of a group of 28.

Archived