What else do I need

DublinLass

I know I asked this on another thread but no one answered me.

Have printed off my tags, can anyone tell me what else I need to print off. Many thanks

You really only need to print your Fun Pass in addition to the luggage tags.

Have printed off my tags, can anyone tell me what else I need to print off. Many thanks

The Fun Pass is all that is really needed, ocasionally I have brought the page that reflexs what excursions I booked because we did have a slight mix up on one cruise and I always bring (page 6) that shows my OBC only because it is not usually reflected until the bill comes and I want to make sure that we received the credit prior to leaving the ship.

Many thanks for prompt replies. I am confused though. I have filled in my fun pass in full, so it is marked complete, but others travelling with me have to get their passports so that part of the funpass for them is not complete. My fun pass does not show online but theirs does.

Many thanks for prompt replies. I am confused though. I have filled in my fun pass in full, so it is marked complete, but others travelling with me have to get their passports so that part of the funpass for them is not complete. My fun pass does not show online but theirs does.

There should be a red tab that says "print funpass" just click on that and you should be good to go

My last 4 cruises I haven't even been asked for a copy of the funpass. As long as you fill it out on the computer ,they can find it on theirs:D All they ask for is my passport and credit card:rolleyes:

We didn't have to show it at the check in desk but if memory serves we had to show it to the guard at the Tampa cruise port in order to get past him to drop off our luggage so we could then park the car.

My last time in Tampa you needed the funpass to get in the building. The ladies in front of me didnt have it and they were pulled out of line and had to wait. Take it just to make sure.

That is right!!! I forgot about the men guarding the building!!:eek: So we needed to show two times beofre we got to the check in desk!! Silly me!!:p

You really don't need to print anything at all. The fun pass helps. Luggage tags are not needed and can be gotten at the pier.

The one thing you do need is either passports or BC and government issued photo ID for everyone 16 and over.

Hi,

From the Carnival website, you need to print off you fun pass and documents, you select my documents and its all there to print.

The gal who set up our cruise told me the luggage tags you print off stayed on her suitcases just fine, but I went to Staples and had mine laminated, just to be sure and I also keep one as a souviner.

Thats all you need besides your passport and credit card, and clothes.

Good luck!

Archived