Cruise coming up and have a few last minute questions

kindercruiser

You will need the picture ID or at least we have needed it every time. Also just a hint, cover your luggage tags with clear mailing tape to reinforce them. The first time we didn't and the tags came off 2 suitcases. Helps decrease the stress knowing they will stay on and you will have your suitcases without having to go look for them at the Guest relations desk. Again have fun, fun, fun on your cruise. :o

You will need the picture ID or at least we have needed it every time. Also just a hint, cover your luggage tags with clear mailing tape to reinforce them. The first time we didn't and the tags came off 2 suitcases. Helps decrease the stress knowing they will stay on and you will have your suitcases without having to go look for them at the Guest relations desk. Again have fun, fun, fun on your cruise. :o

You dont need additional picture ID if you have a passport

My cruise is coming up in 10 days. So far, I have completed the online forms and I printed our Funpass and luggage tags. We have our passports. What else do I need to bring with me as far as documents in order to board the ship? Thanks for your help. :)

Sounds like you have all your documents together. Have a good time and write a review when you return.

Great question! Glad to see answers as my cruise is coming up too. I already filled out all the online stuff and have been patiently waiting for the hard copy mailed stuff. But good to know I can just print the stuff I need!

Thanks!

If you filled out your paperwork online, I don't believe you're going to get a hard copy mailed to you. You can print it from online but usually you select online documents OR hard copy mailed to you. If you don't get them, you might call and request them.

Archived