New Royal Caribbean rewards coming to MyCokeRewards.com

bruce-r

I'm with you, birdylady -- I only started entering the codes when I found out there were RCCL rewards. We're cruising again in October, so hopefully, there will be something I can purchase for that cruise. (Wine package, please, please, please!) :)

I've been looking EVERY DAY! No luck. And wouldn't you know. The main reason I even signed up was for RCCL?

Erika

Same here. Only way I knew about it was the CC boards. I use mine to get the free 12 pack coupons. 240 points gets you a free 12 pack.

Printed on the inside of the little perforated, tear-off section at one end of the case.

It does need to say MyRewards on the outside of the package. I have seen some that don't have it and I didn't find out until it was too late.

I am a little worried that RCI is not participating - there logo used to be on the coke rewards website - its no longer there. I called the Coke Rewards people to see if RCI was still participaing and all they will tell me is that the sponsors change all the time and to keep checking.

I am a little worried that RCI is not participating - there logo used to be on the coke rewards website - its no longer there. I called the Coke Rewards people to see if RCI was still participaing and all they will tell me is that the sponsors change all the time and to keep checking.

Sadly, their logo has been missing for sometime. I keep hoping.

Erika

• 4 months later...

you just have to keep checking the MyCokeRewards web site to see what their latest rewards are, or make sure you are subscribed to this thread- don't worry, we'll post if we see anything on MCR! The points rewards have been topping out at about 2,000 points lately, and not much more than about a $50 value, and they change the program stuff all the time- nobody really knows if or when we will see a new Royal Caribbean reward.

Note that they have also added a program where you can book travel things cheaper and use the points for the discount. I'm not saying they're all good deals (as always compare the deals with other hotel searching sites), but I did get a condo in Branson, MO last spring for $20 less than anything comparable for about 200 pts per night. And the location was better than the rest, for our needs. For the same ~200 points I could have had a 12-pk of Coke that goes for $2.50 on sale, so I thought I did pretty well. But I've searched for other trips and not gotten anything special, so add it to your list of places to check, but don't necessarily book with them. I would book that way again if the deal was right.

Archived