Favorite RCCL ship?

BEMM2

What is your favorite RCCL shp? I've sailed on the RCCL's Majesty(2), Sovereign, Vision, Brilliance, Radiance, Jewel, Mariner(2), Explorer, Liberty(2) and my wife and I hope to sail on the Adventure after Thanksgiving for 2 weeks if our jobs hold up. Also sailed on Holland's Oosterdam(2), CCL's Fascination and Celebrity's Summit and Premiers Oceanic. Love to hear about your favorite ships. We're huge RCCL fans.

What is your favorite RCCL shp? I've sailed on the RCCL's Majesty(2), Sovereign, Vision, Brilliance, Radiance, Jewel, Mariner(2), Explorer, Liberty(2) and my wife and I hope to sail on the Adventure after Thanksgiving for 2 weeks if our jobs hold up. Also sailed on Holland's Oosterdam(2), CCL's Fascination and Celebrity's Summit and Premiers Oceanic. Love to hear about your favorite ships. We're huge RCCL fans.

Hey Welcome To CC! :D Try posting this on the Royal Caribbean forum! :D

I guess my first will always hold a special place......... Voyager!! We are sailing her again April..........

As much as we love all the Voyager Class ships, I would have to say that the Serenade of the Seas is our favorite at this point. The Radiance Class ships are beautiful and the Serenade's crew is the best we have experienced. We've never had a bad experience on any of the RCI ships we've cruised on though.

Eric

Favorite so far is Mariner. Not sure why just really enjoyed the atmosphere and feeling aboard her. Having said that though I haven't been on one I didn't like. Definitely looking forward to Freedom in October.

Our fav is probably Navigator. We LOVE Carlos (concerige) He goes over and beyond his call of duty.

We also love Mariner and Serenade. (we'll be on Mariner in May and Serenade in October) :)

This is out of the past, two of my favorite ships were the "SONG OF NORWAY" AND "NORDIC PRINCE"

JIM

I was on both SON and NP they were so special. I also loved the little Sun Viking. That was in the 80's and cruising was quite different. I remember when they built the Song of America my brother and I were in complete awe of a ship that big- imagine two pools Woohoo!!

No that I am married and in my 40s I really like the Vision because that was our honeymoon, and now the Radiance because we took our 10yr anniv last May to Alaska on her.

Archived