I need your help

angela76

Do you consider San Juan a USA port? It is, but many want to leave from Florida, and then your options are pretty limited due to the distance.

Why would you be flamed for having only sailed with Carnival. I have sailed Carnival. It is your holiday, you pay the bills you get to choose where and how you take a vacation.

jc

Do you consider San Juan a USA port? It is, but many want to leave from Florida, and then your options are pretty limited due to the distance.

If they want a 7 night cruise, SJ is the only option on RC as a US port but Exployer does 12,13 and 14 nights cruises out of Cape Liberty, NJ.

I have only sailed with Carnival (please don't flame me) anyways I reall want to go to Barbados do any of you know if there is a ship that leaves the USA ports that stop there??

I know Adventure of the Seas goes there sometimes from San Juan. Barbados is far into the Caribbean so I think only longer sailings originating in the continental US would go there.

Something to think about:

If you really want to go to Barbados, will your vacation be ruined if something happens and the ship cannot stop there?

I've seen a lot of postings by people who had their hearts set on seeing a certain port and were very upset when something happened (weather, medical emergencies, etc) and that port stop was cancelled.

Something to think about:

If you really want to go to Barbados, will your vacation be ruined if something happens and the ship cannot stop there?

I've seen a lot of postings by people who had their hearts set on seeing a certain port and were very upset when something happened (weather, medical emergencies, etc) and that port stop was cancelled.

Since Barbados is a port with good docking facilities weather is usually not a factor unless it is really bad, like in a hurricane. Tender ports like Grand Cayman are the ones usually affected by weather.

Archived