Pub Lunch?

Aquarian

The pub lunch is only served in the Wheelhouse Bar on the Ruby. It is a menu lunch only, where the menus are mini chalkboards listing the four (I think) choices you have. It is completely free, you just tell the waiter which of those four entrees you want. The entrees are:

Fish & Chips

Bangers & Mash (sausages and mashed potatoes)

Cottage Pie (ground beef and veggies covered with mashed potatoes)

Ploughman's Lunch (cheese, pickles and bread)

There is about a two-hour window during which you can get this lunch, but I do not recall the exact starting time. Perhaps 11:30-1:30.

nice - i've never cruised before and the amount of options is a bit overwhelming

on ship, how would you know about such things? - in the patters? word of mouth only? just explore?

You read every piece of paper that comes into your cabin; especially when you first board. And of course the daily Patter. The Patter is your bible.

nice - i've never cruised before and the amount of options is a bit overwhelming

on ship, how would you know about such things? - in the patters? word of mouth only? just explore?

It's in the Patter, which will be in your box beside your door each evening. The only thing that I've found not in the Patter is the complimentary ice cream & cookies spread in the buffet between 3:30-4:30 each day.

We take a highlighter so we can mark the activities we want to pursue.

Have a great cruise!

Archived