What's a Good Price For an AB Suite

sc425

Hello,

I found an AB suite on the Pearl for approx., $4,900.00 for 4 people, 7 days in October to the caribbean. Is this a good price? What is a good price and should I hold out for closer to the sale date?

Thanks!

My feeling is if you find a suite that you like, book it. If the price goes down before final payment, they'll adjust; if you wait, the suite may be gone and you'll have to find another suite or even category.

Hello,

I found an AB suite on the Pearl for approx., $4,900.00 for 4 people, 7 days in October to the caribbean. Is this a good price? What is a good price and should I hold out for closer to the sale date?

Thanks!

Thats a pretty decent price . Anywhere around $5k for 4 people in an AB is good . Of course it depends on when and where . If its not a holiday you may be able to do alittle better , also watch for OBC's to lighten the load.

If you need some incentive , heres the cabin

http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm ;)

Hello,

Thanks!

That is an excellent price. Anytime you can get 2 passengers in an AB for under $5000 it is a good deal. It is costing me that much for 2 in an AE on the Dawn in August.

Hello,

Thanks!

We booked the star to Alaska in an AB for 4 people in May. The total cost was $4750 plus a $500 OBC so I would imagine that your price is fairly similar to what you could expect.

That's a great price for the Pearl AB. We had an AB on the Dawn and loved everything about it.........

Hopefully, you took the plunge and booked. If you book through NCL keep an eye on your sailing and cabin price - if the price goes down you can contact them (as long as it's before final payment) and they will adjust the price.

We booked the star to Alaska in an AB for 4 people in May. The total cost was $4750 plus a $500 OBC so I would imagine that your price is fairly similar to what you could expect.

May to Alaska always has great fares. I even looked at the Garden Villa on the Pearl It was less then they were asking for an AA on my last Gem cruise.

We are going on the Pearl in August to Alaska and based on what I was quoted that is a very good price....in fact if I could get that price for my cruise I would grab it in a minute! We are currently booked in an AF minisuite and I am sure it will be fine but I would love to get an AB since we are also a family of 4.

Thank you for the insight. One more question. If I book with NCL and they have another promotion, say more on board credits, will NCL also adjust that?

I'm booking the AB in the morning!

Thank you for the insight. One more question. If I book with NCL and they have another promotion, say more on board credits, will NCL also adjust that?

I'm booking the AB in the morning!

Maybe maybe not. OBC promotions tend to be for new bookings. If the fare drops you should be able to get it.

Hello,

Thanks!

And they say we are in a recession. Hah!:)

Archived