What is the laundry situation on Quest?

Jade13

On HAL it is included if you are in a Suite. We were not but on our last HAL cruise paid $99.00 for the 10 nights and received unlimited laundry and pressing.

Hi Jade13 !

I do not believe there is any special benefit or discount for Suite Passengers. I do recall a laundry special on one day, but that's about it. Hopefully, someone else will confirm this. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Jade13 !

I do not believe there is any special benefit or discount for Suite Passengers. I do recall a laundry special on one day, but that's about it. Hopefully, someone else will confirm this. Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Andy,

I meant to ask if there was any unlimited laundry package that anyone could purchase? Btw, the HAL ship I was on did not have any do it yourself laundry, so we had to have our clothes cleaned.

Btw, as Moderator can you correct my spelling error on the subject line, "Situation"? I never did figure out how to set up a spell check and I do make lots of typing errors.

Both the Quest and the Journey have self service laundries on Deck Seven, port side, Aft. It costs $4.00 in quarters to wash and dry a load. They work very well.

There may have been a laundry "special" using the ship's laundry, but I don't remember for certain; I know that we have used the machines on both ships and found them useful.

Hope that's helpful.

Hi Andy,

I meant to ask if there was any unlimited laundry package that anyone could purchase? Btw, the HAL ship I was on did not have any do it yourself laundry, so we had to have our clothes cleaned.

Btw, as Moderator can you correct my spelling error on the subject line, "Situation"? I never did figure out how to set up a spell check and I do make lots of typing errors.

On Azamara they have a laundry room where you can do your own clothes, there is no special for suites on sending out laundry..

Jancruz1

Both the Quest and the Journey have self service laundries on Deck Seven, port side, Aft. It costs $4.00 in quarters to wash and dry a load. They work very well.

There may have been a laundry "special" using the ship's laundry, but I don't remember for certain; I know that we have used the machines on both ships and found them useful.

Hope that's helpful.

That is good since we re booked in a stateroom on Deck 7. Btw, we just confirmed that we are keeping this cruise so now we need to figure out airfare.

We have just got off the Quest and I used the laundry a couple of times. Try not to do it when it's a sea day as it gets pretty crowded. There are four washers and four driers. One of the washing machines is slighty smaller than the others and takes $1 not 2. The driers were free when we were on the ship. There is a change machine in the laundry. There is a detergent dispenser but you need to take your own softener sheets for the driers. There are two ironing boards with irons.

Archived