Supershuttle or taxi LB airport to LB hotel?

novalab

Which would be cheaper from Long Beach Airport to our LB hotel (Marriott Courtyard on 1st Street), taxi or Supershuttle? There will be 2 of us.

Also, after our cruise (we, 4 of us, will be disembarking in San Pedro via the Mariner) what is the best & most economical way to get back to LB Airport?

Thanks for any help & advice!

Here's a photo of the rates that I took in a taxi that I caught at the Long Beach Airport. It was taken in January of 2007, so the rates might be off a bit, but you'll get a good idea of what a taxi will run you.

Hopefully this will help you do some comparison with SS! :) Don't forget to check CC for SS coupon codes if you decide to book with them!

longbeachtaxi.jpg

Hmmm.... Super Shuttle even with the tip is about $15 less than the taxi when going from LAX to the Queen Mary, but I have heard that SS makes other stops for other passengers, and can take a lot longer than a cab. I am wondering if it is worth the extra few $ to just take a taxi.

Coming from Long Beach to LAX with 4 of people, you might consider arranging for a towncar. We have one for $75.

We did this, this past October. It worked out very well. Specifically, we used Supershuttle's towncar service. I put in the discount code that floats around the CC board and it reduced the round trip to $130.00.

Archived