Be In One Of RCCL's Renderings?

Is it just me or does someone else want to be in one of the Oasis renderings? RCCL could host a contest and then the winner would recieve well them selves in a new Oasis rendering! Don't you think this would be cool? It would cost RCCL that much either! :D

Is it just me or does someone else want to be in one of the Oasis renderings? RCCL could host a contest and then the winner would recieve well them selves in a new Oasis rendering! Don't you think this would be cool? It would cost RCCL that much either! :D

Wow, your Oasis infatuation is getting wayy up there. :D

Wow, your Oasis infatuation is getting wayy up there. :D

I just think it would be really cool! My guess is that the people in the current rendering dont care that much so what not make some RCCL fans day and put them in one of the renderings! There has never been a ship like this before and im excited to be part if history! :D BTW: Still waiting for my email!

There has never been a ship like this before and im excited to be part if history!

*sigh* Ah, to be a teen again. Listen, when RC announced the Song of America, it was the 3rd largest ship in the World, behind Norway and QE2. That was a big deal.

Then there was Mega Class. It was a huge deal because Sovereign was going to be the World's largest cruise ship.

Not too long after that, there was an enormous amount of hoopla when the Eagle Class (Voyager) was announced as the World's largest cruise ships.

Then there was the Ultra Voyager (Freedom).

Go ahead and be excited because this may be the first Class you are following from conception. But it isn't as much a part of history as you think. In a few years, there will be another monumental achievement.

*sigh* Ah, to be a teen again. Listen, when RC announced the Song of America, it was the 3rd largest ship in the World, behind Norway and QE2. That was a big deal.

Then there was Mega Class. It was a huge deal because Sovereign was going to be the World's largest cruise ship.

Not too long after that, there was an enormous amount of hoopla when the Eagle Class (Voyager) was announced as the World's largest cruise ships.

Then there was the Ultra Voyager (Freedom).

Go ahead and be excited because this may be the first Class you are following from conception. But it isn't as much a part of history as you think. In a few years, there will be another monumental achievement.

Is that a balloon I hear popping? :rolleyes:

Archived