best drinks for a newbie

mjkbaok

Try the Dirty Banana..it is delicious.

If you want something that does not taste strong but has high end liquor in it try the Captain's Bounty (high end Rum's) or the Beverly Hills Iced Tea (all high end liquors).

Enjoy!

Dirty Bananas are addictive. When we got home we bought all the stuff to make them and drank them while we watched our pictures on the big screen.:)

Does anyone remember the 'M&MMMM' drink Princess had many years ago??

I ordered my first one back in 2001 ... and I regularly order 1 every Princess cruise I go on. However, when I sailed in 2007, it was no longer on the menu!!

I was lucky enough to have found a bartender who had been working on Princess for awhile and knew what I was talking about, so she was able to make it for me (after searching for a bag of m&m's!).

Anyhooooo... does anyone remember that drink? I can post a pic if needed. I just remember it has Baileys, m&ms, whipped cream, and about 500 calories per drink! :D:D:D (hence only 1 of these drinks per cruise!)

I'm sailing again on Princess this summer and am afraid no one is going to know what I'm talking about!

I enjoy the Ultimate Cooler, but my all time favourite after a hot day is the Mudslide. Just like a chocolate milkshake. Make sure you ask for the chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass -- it looks sooooo nice.

I enjoy the Ultimate Cooler, but my all time favourite after a hot day is the Mudslide. Just like a chocolate milkshake. Make sure you ask for the chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass -- it looks sooooo nice.

On the rare occasion that I drink while dining I will usually order a Mudslide. There is a great Thai place we eat at and they make great Mudslides.

Someone mentioned a menu. Do they have menus at all the bars?? I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with all the wonderful suggestions:eek: You folks sure know your booze:D

I am boarding in 3 days and I have made the following list of drinks to have based on your suggestions, thanks so much everyone! I do like drinking but prefer "girlie" drinks... vacations are the best time to enjoy them too!

Crooners, best bar (from what you've all said) - Dirty banana, Beverly Hill’s Iced Tea (high end liquors), 3 Berry Daiquiri, Bahama Mamas, Ultimate Cooler, Miami Vice, Limoncello, Blackstar liner (coffee martini w/touch of chocolate), Toasted Almond Martini, Bailey’s Banana Colada, Mudslide

Remy Martin XO. A 20-30 y/o cognac Be sure to cup the glass stem between your middle and ring fingers and let it get warm in your hand for a few minutes. Then breath the aroma of the grapes in the brandy sniffer befor sipping......just pure Heaven!!

Archived