10 ½ oz Glass

½ oz Cointreau

½ oz Bombay Sapphire Gin

½ oz Bacardi White Rum

½ oz Grey Goose Vodka

½ oz Cuervo Tequila

Pouring Sparkling Wine

YUMMY!!!!! :p

I'll drink to that!! Can I pre-order these on my Cruise Personalizer?? ;);)

Have no fear about Princess bartenders making the drinks to strong.

I totally agree with you. They barely put any alcohol in the drinks which is why I have switched to just drinking wine and beer.

If you're ever in St. Thomas, take the snorkel excursion to Turtle Cove on the Flying Dolphin. On the way back, they make a lovely drink called a "Painkiller". It lives up to its name!! Tastes great ... goes down easy ... and packs a wallop!!

Also in St. Thomas, take the tram to Paradise Point and have a Bushwacker!

Can you tell we drink a bit in St. Thomas?!

I agree on the Limoncello ... it is yummy!

Here's a second vote for the Miami Vice, too good! Its half Daquiri half Colada and looks so pretty in the glass :D I will also second the Dirty Banana also called the chocolate banana, doesn't taste like it has any alcohol in it. I am interested in some of these other drinks you all are mentioning? Whats in them? Whats the flavor?:p

I'm sure this advice is true. However......"Martini Bars" are a pet peeve of mine. As a self proclaimed martini aficionado (check my avatar :D) I take exception to the casual use of the word "martini". These very delicious drinks mentioned above are in reality mixed drinks served in a martini glass.

Martini (cocktail)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth. Sometimes, vodka is substituted for gin, although this is properly called a vodka martini. The drink is almost always garnished with an olive or, less commonly, a sliver of lemon peel. It is often described as being "crisp" or "astringent". Over the years, the martini has become one of the most well-known mixed alcoholic beverages. H. L. Mencken once called the martini "the only American invention as perfect as the sonnet",[1] and E. B. White called it "the elixir of quietude".[2] It is the drink of the one-time "three-martini lunch" of business executives, now largely abandoned as part of companies' "fitness for duty"[3] programs.

I really need to get a life!!;)

Enjoy your cruise and your cocktails.

Oh so true! I usually get a Chairman of the Board or the 007. Quite the traditional martini. And, be sure that you get the olive tray! Talk about YUMMY!

At Crooners on the Island we had a "Blackstar Liner" almost everynight before dinner, and maybe after dinner too. Kind of a coffee "martini" with a touch of chocolate. The drink was wonderful but the best part was our waiter Wilson he shook everyone of them with enthusiam! Miss Wilson..........sigh

The pomegranate martinis in Skywalkers were delicious and VERY strong. They weren't quite as good in Crooners. We found out they use pomegranate syrup in Skywalkers and pomegranate juice in Crooners. Lemontinis in Crooners were my favourite. I asked for them strong and I got them strong everytime. Tip helped I think. ;)

I'm sure this advice is true. However......"Martini Bars" are a pet peeve of mine. As a self proclaimed martini aficionado (check my avatar :D) I take exception to the casual use of the word "martini". These very delicious drinks mentioned above are in reality mixed drinks served in a martini glass.

Martini (cocktail)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth. Sometimes, vodka is substituted for gin, although this is properly called a vodka martini. The drink is almost always garnished with an olive or, less commonly, a sliver of lemon peel. It is often described as being "crisp" or "astringent". Over the years, the martini has become one of the most well-known mixed alcoholic beverages. H. L. Mencken once called the martini "the only American invention as perfect as the sonnet",[1] and E. B. White called it "the elixir of quietude".[2] It is the drink of the one-time "three-martini lunch" of business executives, now largely abandoned as part of companies' "fitness for duty"[3] programs.

I really need to get a life!!;)

Enjoy your cruise and your cocktails.

This is true, but you should try the toasted almond martini(cocktail in a martini glass.) It is pretty good and you don't taste any alcohol. Don't let them catch up on you.:D

Have Fun

At Crooners on the Island we had a "Blackstar Liner" almost everynight before dinner, and maybe after dinner too. Kind of a coffee "martini" with a touch of chocolate. The drink was wonderful but the best part was our waiter Wilson he shook everyone of them with enthusiam! Miss Wilson..........sigh

Is this one of those? (hopefully a picture will be attached, not done this before)

u2cruiser...That one is really pretty! Ours never had a heart on it, the chocolate was dusted on the top. It really was a great discovery on our first ever cruise. It hasn't been duplicated since. I think Wilson had a lot to do with it...what a great personality and a very good waiter.

u2cruiser...That one is really pretty! Ours never had a heart on it, the chocolate was dusted on the top. It really was a great discovery on our first ever cruise. It hasn't been duplicated since. I think Wilson had a lot to do with it...what a great personality and a very good waiter.

I don't recall the name of it as it was my friend's choice. It had Tia Maria in but not sure what else. The heart was piped on first, made of 3 colour chocolate which set hard.

Archived