Support groups

paradoc1

Ok, somebody help me. I there a cruise support group that can help with this addiction?:p There is one for everything else. My problem is that I can't quit booking, I have the Dream booked for the end of Jan 2010, the Holiday for the first of October and will be going out on the Fasination on April the 18th, it can't get here fast enough. the waiting is killing me and to make matters worse the DW wanted to look at booking another one for next spring. I can't quit and I think I need group help. Anyone else with this problem please respond:p:D:eek:

Yeah... I hear ya'. I started out figuring I'd do one cruise a year and I was happy with that... Then I did TWO cruises in one year that thought that was great... Now I have FIVE booked and it's STILL not enough!!

Bottom line, this may be an addiction but it's an addiction for which there is no cure available or needed!!!

:D

My name is Amy and I am an addict.

You know you are an addict when:

You are on cruise critic every 5 minutes

All you do is talk about your cruise

You convince other people to cruise

You call carnival for a friend (pretend you are them) and book the cruise---that was yesterday

You know the ports of call for Eastern, Western, Souther, and Exotic Carribean

You have pictures of your previous staterooms to post

You know what a troll is

You have been "flamed"

Ok I could keep going...

I will check back frequently to our new little group

Give the kids to the grand parents, trade with friends and offer to keep their kids so they can go, then take a week and get away for yourself othewise you will be a SLAVE to the boards like the rest of us. (LOL)

At this point I get over 6 weeks a year, but there is a catch, the pay here is not that great, time but no money.... oh well.

Hi I'm Les a cruise addict, I am powerless over the urge to engage in Gluttony and profound Sloth.

And OH BY THE WAY I REALLY NEED A FIX!

Hello everyone who is in need of Support, I to am having withdrawal pains and wishing that I was on those beautiful Seas, but alas I have to work to pay for the next cruise. Hello lesinindy, I live on the Eastside at Emerson. While you have the time I would like to have that much, I would be sailing once a month !!!! But instead I have Cruise Critic to help keep my addiction in some type of prospective. :cool:

You know you are a cruise addict when you wish the cruise line would do a $99 7 day cruise but you dont get a room you will sleep on a pool lounger outdoors.:D:D:D:D Can shower in the spa.:eek:

teehee..:p That works

Ok, somebody help me. I there a cruise support group that can help with this addiction?:p There is one for everything else. My problem is that I can't quit booking, I have the Dream booked for the end of Jan 2010, the Holiday for the first of October and will be going out on the Fasination on April the 18th, it can't get here fast enough. the waiting is killing me and to make matters worse the DW wanted to look at booking another one for next spring. I can't quit and I think I need group help. Anyone else with this problem please respond:p:D:eek:

I wish there was....I think I may need help too....but, I'll be with ya on the 18th...it can't come fast enough!

Archived