Weather in June

syesmar

I know a person cannot fully predict the weather. But generally speaking, what kind of weather can I expect on a British Isles cruise (1st 2 weeks of June)? I know rain is likely, but how frequent are total wash-outs?

Generally, it is warm and sunny with occasional bouts of rain. BUT there is absolutely NO WAY of telling !! Sometimes we get a heatwave in June, sometimes floods. You will just have to be prepared for every eventuality.

Generally, it is warm and sunny with occasional bouts of rain. BUT there is absolutely NO WAY of telling !! Sometimes we get a heatwave in June, sometimes floods. You will just have to be prepared for every eventuality.

Last summer in the Kent/Royal Tunbridge Wells area south of London near Dover, we had super nice sunny, clear sky weather for about five straight days!!! It was delightful. Below are some pictures as examples. From our previous Ireland/Northern Wales experiences, you might get a little rain, but it can blow through fairly quick. Just because there might be rain, does not mean that it will last all day long. Do lots of layering and prepare for the less than desired and maybe you'll get lucky. Hopefully, it will work out for the best.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

9-Eng.jpg.46a96ff9c208896c3bcba8d6aac1e3ff.jpg

Dixter1000x.jpg.74fcd95b6bae6c257fcb6c18cb7570a7.jpg

Pantiles315x.JPG.e7f70194150746d05288b2fb5719da4e.JPG

231165272_9-Eng-HeverCastle.jpg.c8cdd6a48bca352bec16ff33de902149.jpg

Bodium388x.JPG.007c330d7581b46c1c6c4bf0b247282c.JPG

As previously posted the weather can be anything from sunny to floods or snow. Just look at the weather in South Wales this week, it's been clear sunny skies with temperatures around 16 C / 62 F. Which has been warmer than Greece and Istanbul in Turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately this is probably going to be our summer for this year now.......:eek::eek:

As previously posted the weather can be anything from sunny to floods or snow. Just look at the weather in South Wales this week, it's been clear sunny skies with temperatures around 16 C / 62 F. Which has been warmer than Greece and Istanbul in Turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately this is probably going to be our summer for this year now.......:eek::eek:

Sat in the garden for the first time today. Enjoying what's left of the summer. It get's earlier every year doesn't it?:p

• 2 weeks later...
I know a person cannot fully predict the weather. But generally speaking, what kind of weather can I expect on a British Isles cruise (1st 2 weeks of June)? I know rain is likely, but how frequent are total wash-outs?

How about weather in August?

Archived