Nachi Cocom pic

cruisinCLT

cruisinCLT,

I couldn't agree more. We were there in May of 08 and going again in May of 09. HHHmmmmmm wonder what May of 2010 will bring:D:D:D.

Glad you had a great time.

If you are a drinker, that alone is worth the price.

The swimming pool was the biggest reason I booked here as I do not swim in the ocean. Also, the reserve of 100 people was another added bonus. I like to just hang out at the pool and the ships pools are so small, you really cannot do that.

The process for me was to go to the web site, request a date, they confirm that it is open, they send you a site to go to. post a 12 dollar an adult deposit and pay the rest when you get there.

"Thank you for your reservation with our Cozumel Beach Break Excursion at Nachi Cocom. Due to port regulations in Cozumel, we cannot include transportation from your port. Upon your arrival to your port, make your way to the taxi stand located at the entrance of your terminal. Have the taxi take you to the Nachi Cocom Beach Club, located approximately 10 miles from town. (Approximately 15 minutes) The cost of the taxi is approximately $15.00usd for up to 4 people. If by chance the gates are closed, do not worry as this is a private club. Please open the gate and enter. Please note there will always be taxis available on site at the club for your return to your cruise ship pier.

Upon your arrival, please check in with the cashier by the bar and present this letter of confirmation. Here you will pay the balance of your excursion in cash or travelers checks. Your all inclusive beach break is rain or shine and includes unlimited domestic and international liquors, beer, sodas, and bottled water. Your lunch is a three course selection from our menu. (Some Restrictions apply)

Be sure to bring towels from the ship, sun screen, hats, sunglasses, and a camera to capture some fun shots of your day."

Was there in November on the Glory - read about it here - booked it as I did not want to deal with crowds/noise/rowdiness - what a find!!! Lost track of the number of pina coladas I had (it seemed a fresh one was appearing all the time!). Food was great (we were too full for dessert!).....and the best was we were in port from 10 - 6pm - got there around 10:30 am - at that time only us and another 2 couples from the Glory (parents and married daughter/sil)......

Around noon another large family showed up - maybe 6-8 adults and 5 kids??? and that was it for the whole day - talk about having a private beach (and pool and hot tub)!! WOW!!!

It looks nice but I wouldn't even want to go to a beach with only four other people there, it would seem dead.

That's the beauty of it for some people!

To each their own.

THANKS!!! We are a more conservative type family (especially my dad, who is only going for the "grandkids"lol) and having the beach uncrowded sounds AWESOME!!! We don't drink but the food, cokes and pool, semi-privacy and other available options (snorkel, parasail, etc) souds like paradise!LOL

Archived