Nachi Cocom pic

cruisinCLT

This thread will probably get moved to Ports of Call - Cozumel. You can find tons of info on Nachi Cocom on that message board. We are a group of 5 ladies that have reservations for Nachi Cocom in June and really liked the idea of just laying by the ocean with a server bringing you food and drinks all day...... Who wouldn't love that? They also have other ammenities for a fee, such as, massages, parasailing, snorkeling, etc. We are so looking forward to our getaway!

They say the food is a 3 course meal, but we never had a problem getting more of anything if we wanted it. My mom doesn't drink, but she had a virgin pina colada and sodas, all included. My dad and DH were convinced they were going to make up for the fact that mom doesn't drink at all and I don't drink much. I've never seen my dad that toasted before, but it was pretty funny. Shots, beer, fruity drinks, anything you want. At least, I think the tequila shots were included, if they weren't someone else paid for them, lol.

~Kristie

P.S. I wanted to do the snorkeling, I think it was $30, but it was so windy the boat couldn't come, by the time it did the other family got their full hour, but we watched them come running down the peir as we were getting ready to leave, so watch your time.

They say the food is a 3 course meal, but we never had a problem getting more of anything if we wanted it. My mom doesn't drink, but she had a virgin pina colada and sodas, all included. My dad and DH were convinced they were going to make up for the fact that mom doesn't drink at all and I don't drink much. I've never seen my dad that toasted before, but it was pretty funny. Shots, beer, fruity drinks, anything you want. At least, I think the tequila shots were included, if they weren't someone else paid for them, lol.

~Kristie

P.S. I wanted to do the snorkeling, I think it was $30, but it was so windy the boat couldn't come, by the time it did the other family got their full hour, but we watched them come running down the peir as we were getting ready to leave, so watch your time.

Yep, tequila shots are included. I had a few there myself. But they don't have Don Julio....boo hoo!!

Wont be able to go there on my April trip because we will have the kids. I just dont think it would be a good value for kids, afterall the alcohol is really priced into it. We are going to Paradise Beach instead, more kid friendly.

But the Wife and I go back in September, and plan on doing this place. It looks great!

Hi,I'm posting under my husband's user name.

I think we are going to go to this Beach while in Cozumel. I have a question about tipping. I know a lot of all-inclusives say no tipping. Is it the same here or should we bring plenty of cash?

Thanks!

Wont be able to go there on my April trip because we will have the kids. I just dont think it would be a good value for kids, afterall the alcohol is really priced into it. We are going to Paradise Beach instead, more kid friendly.

But the Wife and I go back in September, and plan on doing this place. It looks great!

Our kids will be with us but most likely they will not want to get off the ship. Last year we made them get off and took them back after 2 hours, so this time we will leave on. I was originally looking at Paradise Beach, but I think I will check this one out.

Hi,I'm posting under my husband's user name.

I think we are going to go to this Beach while in Cozumel. I have a question about tipping. I know a lot of all-inclusives say no tipping. Is it the same here or should we bring plenty of cash?

Thanks!

Yes great question!!!

Prices are discounted for kids. Kids 4-11 are $12 each. Older kids are $24 each I think but I'm not sure about that one.

Prices are discounted for kids. Kids 4-11 are $12 each. Older kids are $24 each I think but I'm not sure about that one.

Hmm..okay that's good to know, so they can travel with us if they want

Just an FYI for those considering bringing their kids.

I don't know if the price is worth it or not, that's up to you to decide. But...there are absolutely no water toys of any kind for kids.

Just an FYI for those considering bringing their kids.

I don't know if the price is worth it or not, that's up to you to decide. But...there are absolutely no water toys of any kind for kids.

Thanks KenMo that's good to know. I am not sure I would be able to fully enjoy myself with the drinks if they are there, but it is still good to know if I needed to the option is there.

We were there when a couple of families with a group of kids were there - about 5 kids ranging in age from about 4 to 12 - they seemed to be having a blast - in the ocean, in the pool, hot tub and on the snorkelling boat!

And yes we also did tip our designated server at the end of the day before we left!

Can you tell me what the desserts are there?:D

Karen

It's a clean, really well run place and the food is excellent! I had a creme caramel for dessert that was to die for! I have been to Passion Island and this place is much better...mixed drinks delivered to your lounge along with the food, great pool, excellent service and much easier to get to...no bumpy road drive followed by that boat trip. Make sure you book ahead!

Can you tell me what the desserts are there?:D

Karen

We were there last week and had a blast. My sons got the cheesecake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, My DH got the caramel creme custard (was like a flan - delicious) and I got coconut ice cream. They were all great. They also offered other flavors of ice cream - vanilla, chocolate and I believe strawberry.

Archived