Problems getting edoc

H2Olvrs

My e-docs were ready to print a couple of weeks but we thought we'd wait until closer to the date we left incase we decided to book more excursions. Now when trying to download the screen is blank. I was transferred around when I called NCL and ended up being transfered to a voice message telling me to call back. Anyone else having issues?

Someone having a similar problem started a thread not long before you did. If you look down the board a bit you should be able to spot it.

I had this problem a couple of cruises ago. Did you call NCL at night...when there might not be a lot of experienced people at work? You might do better calling during regular business hours. I know I was able to get them to resolve the problem when I got the right person on the phone.

Same problem here. Cruise is april 3rd.. Paid for.. online questions filled out.. wanted to print tonight, but the page is a cream color..

I called and NCL said to call back tomorrow and talk to internet support, he could not even pull up my info and said it was strange, the customer before me had the same problem.. he thought it was the website and even said it would be no problem to just show up on cruise day with proper id and reservation #..

Don't really feel comfortable about doing that.. so I will call tomorrow.....:cool:

• 2 months later...

As an alternate, sometimes you can print just the advance registration page. That is good enough to get you on the pier - which is the only place you need something. At checkin they only need your ID - you are already in the computer. they will ask for documents, but when you say you do not have them, they say okay.

My e-docs were ready to print a couple of weeks but we thought we'd wait until closer to the date we left incase we decided to book more excursions. Now when trying to download the screen is blank. I was transferred around when I called NCL and ended up being transfered to a voice message telling me to call back. Anyone else having issues?

I haven't downloaded my e-docs yet, but while traveling on Carnival a few months ago, I found that the e-docs don't work properly in Mozilla Firefox web browser. You have to use Internet explorer. Don't know if that's the case here, but it might be worth a check.

Archived