What is the Diamond Discount?

kel24

Begining with the Platinum Level there is a discount for booking a balcony cabin or higher. At the Diamond Level, 10 cruise credits the discount per cabin is $200 for a 7 night cruise.

There used to be more benefits for Diamond but I think they are being covered by other threads:rolleyes:!

The Diamond discounts on balconies and suites are as follows:

$100 3-5 night cruise

$200 6-9 night cruise

$300 10 night or longer cruise

The discount is per cabin, not per person.

The Diamond discounts on balconies and suites are as follows:

$100 3-5 night cruise

$200 6-9 night cruise

$300 10 night or longer cruise

The discount is per cabin, not per person.

Thanks Wrona........and Platinum discounts as well.:)

Check with the C&A section on the Royal Caribbean website.

Rick

From what I read in the new benefit package for Plat/Diamond the $$ benefits are for Suite only bookings. Doesn't look like balcony rooms will recieve $$$ discounts anymore.

You are misreading - look further down the page. There is still a balcony discount.

cas_benfits_pdd_bld.gif

Discounts on balcony and suites ***

From what I read in the new benefit package for Plat/Diamond the $$ benefits are for Suite only bookings. Doesn't look like balcony rooms will recieve $$$ discounts anymore.

How many of us will you not believe? Please call C&A in the morning.

All Platinum/Diamond members are entitled to a balcony discount.

If not........see me for a $100.00 check!

Rick

well we all know how accurate RCCLs info is...they wrote it out to say a discount on suites and up (well a suite IS up) and the benefits chart says balcony..............

maybe with all the money they save they can hire a fact-checker?? or proofreader???

well we all know how accurate RCCLs info is...they wrote it out to say a discount on suites and up (well a suite IS up) and the benefits chart says balcony..............

maybe with all the money they save they can hire a fact-checker?? or proofreader???

Are you looking for a job????:D:D:D

Rick

Are you looking for a job????:D:D:D

Rick

sure.........as long as i can work from home and just bounce to miami or a ship when needed..........

at least i can READ!!!! lol:p

while i'm at it, i can train the CSR reps to give the same, correct answers!

sure.........as long as i can work from home and just bounce to miami or a ship when needed..........

at least i can READ!!!! lol:p

while i'm at it, i can train the CSR reps to give the same, correct answers!

I think that you are a natural......and given your yen for cruising.......and having the right credentials......it could be a fun........and satisfying job.:D

I just wish I knew where to point you..........I think that you are a winner, and RCCL could use you!!

Rick

I think that you are a natural......and given your yen for cruising.......and having the right credentials......it could be a fun........and satisfying job.:D

I just wish I knew where to point you..........I think that you are a winner, and RCCL could use you!!

Rick

awwwwwww thanks.....(but they may not like that i am trying a Fun Ship?? !! :eek: shhhh!)

Thanks Wrona........and Platinum discounts as well.:)

Check with the C&A section on the Royal Caribbean website.

Rick

As rubrrick said, there are Platinum discounts also.

Platinum Balcony discount is,

$50 for 3-5 nights (not days)

$100 for 6-9 nights (not days)

$200 for 10 nights or above (not days)

That is per cabin, not per person.

How many of us will you not believe? Please call C&A in the morning.

All Platinum/Diamond members are entitled to a balcony discount.

If not........see me for a $100.00 check!

Rick

Member Benefits Changes effective July 1, 2009

Starting July 1st there will be some changes to our Crown & Anchor Society benefits. Crown & Anchor members will continue to receive their most valued benefits such as discounts on cruises, savings certificates and priority embarkation and debarkation. Our Platinum and Diamond members also will continue to receive discounts on suite category staterooms including the recently introduced upgraded services and amenities for suite guests.

I'm not arguing this I just know what I read so please explain this. You can take your $100 bet and....explain to me what the above means.

Member Benefits Changes effective July 1, 2009

Starting July 1st there will be some changes to our Crown & Anchor Society benefits. Crown & Anchor members will continue to receive their most valued benefits such as discounts on cruises, savings certificates and priority embarkation and debarkation. Our Platinum and Diamond members also will continue to receive discounts on suite category staterooms including the recently introduced upgraded services and amenities for suite guests.

I'm not arguing this I just know what I read so please explain this. You can take your $100 bet and....explain to me what the above means.

I was confussed about this also...I think it means the new suite amenities that have just recently been published...except of course the CL. I wonder if diamonds can use the roped off chairs in the theater, ice shows and pool areas?

Okay - this is going to be really confusing - if you log onto www.RoyalCaribbean.com and on the far right of your screen is a bar that reads "Crowan and Anchor Society" you click on that and it creates a drop down box, following me?

One of the options in the drop down box is Member Benefits. At this point, click on member benefits.

Now you will find lots and lots of words you can just skip over and then go on to the chart of benefits. I know it is all very very confusing for some people, but I know you are hanging in there-

Some of the words in the chart of benefits for different levels of C&A members are as follows:

Discounts on balcony and suites ***

s.gifs.gif

Hope this helps.

True the language is not as clear as it could be, but they are choosing that particular paragraph to reiterate the suite benefits for passengers.

Archived