"Your Time Dining" on Pride

jean212

Wanted to let everyone know I just received notification that my upcoming cruise in December 2009 on the Pride (out of Baltimore), we have the option of Your Time, Early or Late Dining. We're also sailing her in May and have not been offered the choices then, so heads up, the Pride will be starting "Your Time Dining"! I'm not sure when it will be officially started, but we may try it in December:)

Wanted to let everyone know I just received notification that my upcoming cruise in December 2009 on the Pride (out of Baltimore), we have the option of Your Time, Early or Late Dining. We're also sailing her in May and have not been offered the choices then, so heads up, the Pride will be starting "Your Time Dining"! I'm not sure when it will be officially started, but we may try it in December:)

It's been mentioned in couple of different places here that the Pride will begin offering that option on the April 27th cruise, her first one out of Baltimore.

Odd! I'm sailing her in September, and I haven't heard anything, either...

Maybe they're not thinking they'll really have it rolled out in time for our earlier cruises? I can understand your May one, but my September one? Craziness!

I just got a E-mail from Carnival about the new Dining. Lucky I opened it. It had a weird from: IRBFAXPR0427A ,, Didn't say anything that it was from Carnival. Subject had Dining. Your to E-mail back if you want to change your request of Dining time and option. 1 cruise is Pride in May and the other is Pride in October. Both are in the E-mail. So the E-mail are starting. Just make sure you check out a E-mail that has from: and alot of numbers, better open it.

I just got a E-mail from Carnival about the new Dining. Lucky I opened it. It had a weird from: IRBFAXPR0427A ,, Didn't say anything that it was from Carnival. Subject had Dining. Your to E-mail back if you want to change your request of Dining time and option. 1 cruise is Pride in May and the other is Pride in October. Both are in the E-mail. So the E-mail are starting. Just make sure you check out a E-mail that has from: and alot of numbers, better open it.

Yeah, I almost deleted mine!! It looked very weird. It wasn't until I read this thread that I thought to open it. I'm cruising the Pride in October so the emails are going out.

Odd! I'm sailing her in September, and I haven't heard anything, either...

Maybe they're not thinking they'll really have it rolled out in time for our earlier cruises? I can understand your May one, but my September one? Craziness!

You can call whoever you booked with and request a change if you want to. No need to wait for the email. :)

It's just strange that the email we received only mentioned the upcoming cruise in December; and not the May sailing. Maybe all the kinks aren't worked out yet and we'll receive a separate email for May's sailing. If not, it's no biggy when we eat!

I logged into my account and out of curiosity, chose to edit my dining choice and up popped all three options: early, late, or my time.

So I guess I could change it if I wanted to but I have not been notified yet.

I never got an email from Carnival but noticed that my reservation had a third dining choice a couple of weeks back. I switched on my own through the website and it has been confirmed. Oh... we are sailing June 20 out of Baltimore.

We've done Anytime Dining on Princess and are wondering if it will be the same setup. That is, will you have to reserve a time, as they did on Princess, or will it be arrive at whatever time you choose and they seat you as space becomes available? My other question is can you wait it out for a two topper?

We've done Anytime Dining on Princess and are wondering if it will be the same setup. That is, will you have to reserve a time, as they did on Princess, or will it be arrive at whatever time you choose and they seat you as space becomes available? My other question is can you wait it out for a two topper?

With the anytime dining on Carnival, you show up at the designated dining room between the hours of 5:45 and 9:30 PM and they will seat you as soon as a table is available. You can request a 2-top ~ if one is not available, you may have to wait a bit, but yes, you can wait for whatever table size you want.

You can also request the same waiters each night if you find one you like. Again, may have to wait a little longer for a table in their section.

Archived