Odyssey Maiden Voyage - Roll Call

wripro

I seem to recall that there was a roll call a long time ago but it has not been updated recently so I thought I'd start another. We'll be aboard and are extremely excited. I've never had my name on a brass plaque before. Who else is going?

PS. There are quite a lot of photos of the Odyssey under the News heading. Has anybody seen them? Don't think much of the colour scheme in the Verandah Suites!!

Shelagh,

I think that they are much improved on what the triplets offer.Decoration will always be a matter of personal choice.

Hello,

I've been looking at Seabourn as a cruise line for a while now, and like the idea of a smaller ship and wonderful service, however, I'd like to learn a little more about the age ranges of people? I am just under thirty and I am happy to converse with anyone I meet.

Does anyone have any views on this?

Thank you.

Summerlightening,

Although most passengers will be older than you, you will find most of them to be very sophisticated, open, curious and interesting people. You will have no problem finding others to interact with. I have seen other thirty-somethings happily engaged with older passengers. And depending on the itinerary you choose you may find quite a few others in your age range or close to it. Bottom line is that Seabourn is wonderful for any age (except kids, of course.)

Summerlightening,

Although most passengers will be older than you, you will find most of them to be very sophisticated, open, curious and interesting people. You will have no problem finding others to interact with. I have seen other thirty-somethings happily engaged with older passengers. And depending on the itinerary you choose you may find quite a few others in your age range or close to it. Bottom line is that Seabourn is wonderful for any age (except kids, of course.)

Wripro - thank you so much - inside I knew that to be the case, just needed that little bit of encouragement! Off now to browse their website again.

Archived