Yawn, sure is quiet lately

Jim Avery

Well I know that ctbjr and Mrs. ctbjr boarded SD2 this afternoon ... haven't had a status report yet though:p

I know there are some other CCers boarding SD1 today as well.

Quiet here as well as we enjoy an exciting final round of the Masters on a beautiful Easter Sunday.

Well I guess you could call this news... TOYBAR and I have run away to sea on Captain Tysse's venerable SeaDream2. There are a few other familiar faces here too and a great time is being had by all!!!

alita

Well I know that ctbjr and Mrs. ctbjr boarded SD2 this afternoon ... haven't had a status report yet though:p

Yes, we were allowed back on board yesterday so all is well. The trip is off to a great start. Captain Tysse changed the itinerary slightly (not due to weather, I'm pleased to report) and today we started at Norman Island where we went ashore and sampled "The BVI's Best Bushwackers" and returned to the ship in time for lunch. We then repositioned to the south side of Peter Island for afternoon watersports and then will be dining on deck (I mean al fresco) this evening.

Peter is back from his brief vacation and seems well settled into his new position as Hotel Manager.

We're trying to keep an eye on Toybar and Alita buit it is a bit of a struggle. We'll keep you posted.

Well I guess you could call this news... TOYBAR and I have run away to sea on Captain Tysse's venerable SeaDream2. There are a few other familiar faces here too and a great time is being had by all!!!

alita

How wonderful for you and the TOYBARs!! Please keep us posted on all the goings on:D

Please give my best to Capt. T!

Yes, we were allowed back on board yesterday so all is well. The trip is off to a great start. Captain Tysse changed the itinerary slightly (not due to weather, I'm pleased to report) and today we started at Norman Island where we went ashore and sampled "The BVI's Best Bushwackers" and returned to the ship in time for lunch. We then repositioned to the south side of Peter Island for afternoon watersports and then will be dining on deck (I mean al fresco) this evening.

Peter is back from his brief vacation and seems well settled into his new position as Hotel Manager.

We're trying to keep an eye on Toybar and Alita buit it is a bit of a struggle. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks for checking in ctbjr ... I was getting worried:p

Isn't Norman wonderful? Did you make it over to the Willy T or did you just go to Pirates Bight?

Love Peter Island as well ... especially that southside anchorage that is so protected for water sports.

Please pass on our congratulations to Peter ... he survived 10 days with FT, jbcjtc and me on board so he is battled tested for sure:eek:

No dining al fresco here in NC ... it's gray and overcast ... sort of like my mood when I have to disembark SD:rolleyes:

Yes, we were allowed back on board yesterday so all is well. The trip is off to a great start.

Hope I'm not asking a sensitive question . . . but is Mrs. Toybar on board? or did she run off with a certain race car driver?

FT

Archived