Church services on Oceania

Texed

I have not read any posts about worship services on Oceania. Are there any, and if so, how often?

I welcome your info. :)

I have attended inter-denominational services on all O ships. They have been conducted by either the cruise director, an officer, or one of the entertainers. If some passengers wanted to participate in the service(s), they would let the cruise director know ahead of time.

On one of our cruises when were we were approaching the Christmas season, a couple from Australia retold the Christmas story in a modern version. It was so well received, that they were asked to do it again during one of the evening shows.

We were just on a holiday sailing and they did have services every night for the eight nights of Hanukkah candle lighting and an interdenominational Christmas Eve service. I'm not sure if they normally have religious services or not. I am guessing just on Sundays, if at all, because we were on the ship for 16 days and I don't recall hearing about a daily Mass etc.

Several priests were onboard during our Panama Canal cruise. They said Mass each Sunday of the cruise. It was listed in the Currents. Shabbat services were listed on each of our O cruises. I do not remember any other church services.

Archived