Self-Service Laundrys

AllAboard

The self serve laundrys are gone. Many passengers hogged the washers and dryers, using them unattended, causing much grief when others dumped their clothes on the floor. That is one head ache NCL doesn't have any more.

You can ask your room steward for one of the crew's irons and boards for a short period of time. Better would be to use the ship's first day special for pressing from the ship's laundry/cleaner service. I believe its one dollar per piece.

Some don't pack correctly either. Here is a short video describing how to pack in bundles to provide for a cushioning effect to cut down on wrinkles....

Usually there is one midway through a one week cruise. I would think there would be either at least one midway through a two week cruise or two specials midway through both weeks. I have never been on a two week cruise, its gotta be either one or the other. Read the Freestyle Daily for the sale.

We'll be taking a 14 day cruise; do they run a laundry special half way through the cruise?

On my 13-day cruise last October, there was a "fill-the-bag "laundry special twice during the cruise.

Archived