Who Else Is Counting Down The Days / Weeks?

Travel-Jen

26 more days before we sail on the Statendam northbound !!!!

I have my packing list ready. Excursions booked. Campground reservations made for our Alaska land trip. Now if only the days would go by a little faster :) !!!! I have spent way too many hours researching things to do and see, more than any vacation we have ever taken :eek:. Now I'm ready to relax and enjoy the trip.

OMG - this is hilarious reading all of these posts - I am not the only one!!! We have 95 days to go until my husband and I go on our first cruise and it is on Radiance of the Seas Northbound to Alaska. EVERY night I am on my laptop researching and reading Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor. In fact my husband tells every one "Yes it's like "You, Me and HP" in our house". I am afraid that I have become a little obsessive about our cruise and holiday and can't stop reading etc. It is so good to read that I am not alone!!

The year is flying by so quickly and the trip is going to be here before we know it and I CAN'T wait - am so excited!! Am not sure what I will do with my time when we get back though - look at all my wonderful photos I guess!!:D

A tad more than 4 months - driving DH crazy!

My dog keeps giving me looks like, "Mom! If I have to watch another youtube video or rerun of The Love Boat, I'm going to chew your leg off!" Other times I get the, "Whyyyyyy are you putting things in that bag?" I keep trying to explain to her that I just don't want to lose anything as I think of it. She doesn't get it.

109 days!!!!! Almost to double digits.

We (10 of us) are to sail on May 23rd 2009 from Seattle to the Inside Passage in Alaska on the Golden Princess! We have a very gracious lady who has a M&G going for those sailing on this date. Join us! Seven day cruise. This ship is coming out of dry dock and this will be very interesting to see.

We are first timers in the cruise and Alaska group! Talk

about goose bumps...beginning to look like a million eyes on a potato! :p

Anyway, let's have fun and enjoy every moment of this great experience. happynewbie :D

We are sailing 5/17 on the Statendam.... I am a warm weather person (Southern California) but we love the coolness because we rarely get it here. I'm dusting off some warmer clothes from the closet. :cool:

Doug

I know...it's getting closer and closer! We sail on the NCL Star (for the second time!)June 6th...flying into Seattle on the 5th!

Got all our shore excursions booked, hotel for the night before, Romance package and Anniversary decorations for our cabin ordered and paid for!!

Just ordered a new camera, got our 3 in 1 jackets from Land's End, etc. etc.!!

I am starting to pack...lol!

Can't wait!!!

Hi All

My Dh and I are on the same trip with Suzyed. We haven't met face to face yet but thanks to our roll call and communication over the last few months, we will meet in THIRTY EIGHT days.

I, too, have driven everyone crazy with cruise talk!!! We have been booked for a whole year. I think with all of the research and planning I have done, I deserve to be estatic!

Last week the discovery channel had on Alaska week. It was great!!

In 5 weeks we will be leaving for Seattle and then boarding the Pacific Princess for 2 weeks of Alaskan glory... all excursions are planned, fleece is washed and ready for the suitcase...trip to Cabela's to purchase binoculars planned for this weekend...life is good...

May 13th we leave here to drive to Vancouver for our May 16th Cruise on the Sernade of the Sea's.

This will be our 6th Alaskan Cruise and we are as excited as we were on our 1st Alaskan Cruise.

This is our all time favorite cruise! Even bought a new Ditigal Camera, so I can get even better

pictures of the beautiful scenery. For all you !st timers - YOU ARE IN FOR SUCH A TREAT!!

Be excited, be very excited.......:D

Earlier I said I was not counting down the days. Live for today. Now I am counting every single day. Our flight out is in 2 1/2 weeks. And who knows where the swine flu is going to go. I'm rooting hard for that plane to take off before the flu does.

Just a couple more weeks for us - I've been counting days since it was over 4 months away and we seem to get more and more excited every day. I told hubby we have to start packing this weekend and he didn't even give me a funny look (Mr King of Packing at the Last Minute ala "honey can you pack my bag?")

71 Days til we sail the Serenade out of Vancouver to Alaska!!! She seems like a beautiful ship!

I am so excited, I could burst! I love planning vacations and I know the family is going to love this one. Got great excursions and something for everyone. I started researching wayyy back in August, but I am glad I did as there was so much to learn.

Now that the first Alaska cruises of the season are getting ready to set sail, I am looking forward to the reviews to follow.

Please, everyone, return to give us an up-to-date review.

Hi All

My Dh and I are on the same trip with Suzyed. We haven't met face to face yet but thanks to our roll call and communication over the last few months, we will meet in THIRTY EIGHT days.

I, too, have driven everyone crazy with cruise talk!!! We have been booked for a whole year. I think with all of the research and planning I have done, I deserve to be estatic!

Last week the discovery channel had on Alaska week. It was great!!

It is sooooooo exciting!!! I am still hoping a few more sign up on the roll call...then I will feel better about contacting the ships co-ordinator to set up the M&G!

Does anyone know if we need a minimum number of people to do this???

It is sooooooo exciting!!! I am still hoping a few more sign up on the roll call...then I will feel better about contacting the ships co-ordinator to set up the M&G!

Hi, suzyed! Why don't you just contact the Star's co-ordinator and ask her if there is a minimum number needed for a Meet & Greet. I'm sure she would be most happy to assist you!:)

Hi there - yes I think the minimal number is 25 for a Meet and Mingle. Hope you have an awesome time!!:p

Archived