Who Else Is Counting Down The Days / Weeks?

Travel-Jen

We leave in less than 6 weeks, and are getting so super excited!

Everything is planned and budgeted down to our last dollar, this is the only trip we've ever done anything like that for, but considering all there is to see and do, and how expensive Alaska is...we are finally doing it soon! Thanks to all the wonderful info. I've received here, you made our planning so much easier!

We've been planning this trip for 8 months, and are counting down the days! We have little left to do for this trip, I'm so excited to say that...LOL! What about you? :)

I am so excited I can't stand it. And when my husband first mentioned going to Alaska I thought he was crazy. I am a warm weather person, I love my Caribbean cruises. But now after spending months and months planning I think I am more excited than he is. I check my countdown clock everyday!

We leave in less than 6 weeks, and are getting so super excited!

Everything is planned and budgeted down to our last dollar, this is the only trip we've ever done anything like that for, but considering all there is to see and do, and how expensive Alaska is...we are finally doing it soon! Thanks to all the wonderful info. I've received here, you made our planning so much easier!

We've been planning this trip for 8 months, and are counting down the days! We have little left to do for this trip, I'm so excited to say that...LOL! What about you? :)

well, i have been booked for 13 months and look at the countdown clock daily. as you can see i already am doing the same thing for next years cruise. buT hey, who is counting ----ME :D:D

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one counting the day. I have 72 days left till Alaska.:D[/quote

i was so bad for my first cruise i started putting things in my bag a year before the cruise. i was and am still obsessed with the planning and counting down the minutes untill i get on the ship. dont worry, you are normal too us here on cc :D

Just one year and 38 days for us!! :D LOL!!! Last night we just booked HAL's new 14-day roundtrip itinerary for 2010 going to those wonderful new ports of Anchorage, Homer and Kodiak!!! I am beyond excited!!! This will be our third time to Alaska and it NEVER gets old! I see myself going back there again and again. Dear husband would move there in a heartbeat if I'd just say the word:rolleyes:! And truthfully, I'm not far behind that - now if we could just win the lottery....hmmm....

I'm envious of you folks who are in the "home stretch" and will be living vicariously through all of you (post those reviews the minute you get back, please?) until our long awaited cruise on May 31, 2010.

Happy Alaska sailing to you all!

I started the countdown at 328 days when we booked. The MIT (Mother in Law) made a daisy chain out of paper rings and I tear one off every day.

52 days until we depart, add 1 more day until we get on the Coral. I think I have seen enough pictures, read enough stories and feedback on CC not even sure if I will feel like I am actually seeing something new when we get there.

Might as well cancel..................Yeah right!

I am so excited I can't stand it. And when my husband first mentioned going to Alaska I thought he was crazy. I am a warm weather person, I love my Caribbean cruises. But now after spending months and months planning I think I am more excited than he is. I check my countdown clock everyday!

I think my wife is with you, after the winter here in KY, she thought I needed my head examined to go to Alaska. She has somewhat warmed to the idea, hope I have not made a mistake.

I leave three months from yesterday. I am so excited. I've only been booked for a couple months, but it seems like forever. I have everything planned, and excursions booked. I am more excited about this cruise than my cruise that leaves in the three weeks. I've never been to Alaska. I can't wait!

Well, I started planning 14 mos ago and still have over 4 mos to go. I have taken a break here and there, but I like the OP have never put this much into any vacation. I need a life from these message boards. LOL Anyways, I too have started packing and am getting more excited by the day. I am looking forward to all your trip reports and some current insight. Bon Voyage everyone.:D

Archived