NCL Spirit Resaurants and Dinig

Edso

We are sailing on May1 to Bermuda. Have questions about Dinig and best Restaurants.

May we have lunch after we board in the main DR Windows???

Canyou bring bottled water? Any helpful hints will be appreciated.:confused:

We did not select one of the pay restaurants but did enjoy each of the other locations for the evening. Windows is open for lunch on the day of boarding and few know about this.

You can bring water and soda within your luggage. The water on board is purified - so we brought along a bottle per person and refilled within the cabin when necessary. Saves on the weight and landfills.

We were in the Spirit in September, 2005. A beautiful ship!

As soon as we got on board (were among the first) we went to our staterooms and put our things down then headed for Windows. For the longest time (several munites) we were the only people in there - and it is a BIG dining room!

When we were done with our leisurely and wonderful lunch, we left and I would guess there were still less than 40-50 people in there.

As soon as we got on board (were among the first) we went to our staterooms and put our things down then headed for Windows. For the longest time (several munites) we were the only people in there - and it is a BIG dining room!

When we were done with our leisurely and wonderful lunch, we left and I would guess there were still less than 40-50 people in there.

I will second that! What a glorious cruise that was. Windows is so lovely, with just the right touch for a great "welcome aboard".

(Hi Hikini - Long time no see - Another cruise in your future, I see - Yeah!)

Thanks so much for all the quick and helpful info.

The "Spirit" is new for us ,we are RCL cruisers. Look forward to next Friday with great joy.

Any other tips will be appreciated.

We were on the Spirit on March 29th and enjoyed Cagney's very much. We always order the prime rib on each ship, and once again, it did not disappoint!

We also enjoyed Windows.

We did not try Le Bistro this time but have enjoyed it on all other ships.

As much as we did. We found the food to be fabulous, in all the restaurants. (except the italian place didn't make it in that one) When we got on board we headed straight our cabin, droped off our bags ( the room was ready too!!!!) then we went to windows, it's just beautiful and the food and service was great!. We had a full case of bottles water with us and just put a luggage tag on it and it was at our door. No need to carry it on, just let the baggage handlers handle it.

I wrote a review you can find it under reviews or look for "just back from the Spirit 3-12/3-19" ( which is the wrong date it was 4-12/4-19) on the main board for ncl.

heres a link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=971857

I will second that! What a glorious cruise that was. Windows is so lovely, with just the right touch for a great "welcome aboard".

(Hi Hikini - Long time no see - Another cruise in your future, I see - Yeah!)

Hello SailAways! I think of you often, and wonder how your cruise through the Panama Canal went? I still have the same email address if you want to get back in touch!:)

We sailed on the Spirit last May. If you are inclined to dine at the pay restaurants, I recommend the Teppanyaki experience for sure. We dined at Le Bistro as part of a romance package, my husband loved the duck. The two main restaurants are lovely too, with a nice variety of entrees.

Lunch at Windows on embarkation day, no matter how the crew urges you to eat at the buffet... unless of course you want the buffet! Either way, enjoy your time on board the Spirit, we enjoyed her! Happy sailing!

Any other tips will be appreciated.

Here is a link to a bunch of info on the Spirit's restaurants and bars for our group cruise on June 5th (CAN'T WAIT!!!).

There's lots of other stuff, as well, activities, beverage alternatives, FAQ's plus all kinds of Bermuda stuff. Feel free to take a look... nothing to sell - just info.

http://maggiecatenjay.wetpaint.com/page/NCL+Restaurants+%26+Bars

Hope you're going to the CruiseCritic Meet & Greet. TOMCT is SUCH a nice fellow - he's given me lots of hints and tips... I think he's organizing your M&G. If you're not on the roll call for your cruise I hope you join it... lots of nice folks there, as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=903668

Have a GREAT time!

Clare

Can you wear shorts in Windows for lunch on embarkation day? Thanks.

We had lunch at the sushi restaurant one day. Just walked right in. No wait or need for reservations. The meal was wonderful. The dessert (which involved mango and green tea ice cream) was very unique and I really enjoyed it. For the price ($15 pp), it was definitely well worth it. I would recommend the sushi to anyone.

We liked the sushi restuarant too. We ate there on Sunday night, figuring that it would be freshest and at its best and it was wonderful! I have a review under the reviews section called Spirited Time on the Spirit, just finished it last week. We really loved the cruise! Hope you do too!:)

Hello SailAways! I think of you often, and wonder how your cruise through the Panama Canal went? I still have the same email address if you want to get back in touch!:)

All of this talk of the Spirit is wonderful. Each of you enjoy this great ship to the fullest - There are so many little hide-away spots where you can enjoy a special moment star gazing.

The desserts were especially tasty on our cruise - unique, and tasty!

I lost the addy Hikini - so it is up to you. Thanks.

Archived